Joe Hart to retire at the end of 2023-24 season

No need for snarky comments like that, he was always a great servant to City and glad he got a few more years north of the border

Yes, was the best possible outcome for him really.

When he couldn’t establish himself as No. 1 at Burnley or West Ham, it seemed the move to Tottenham was pretty much an acknowledgment that he was going to spend the rest of his career as a backup. Which he was far too young for really.

So to get over a 100 games and a few trophies at a club like Celtic was perfect for him really.

Thanks for everything Joe and best of luck. As mentioned, Spurs away in the 0-0 UNBELIEVABLE !! and I seem to remember a late save at Villa to ensure a 1-0 win. Again, a BIG thank you Joe

He's a very bright guy and will probably make a good pundit. Unbeatable on his day, but very beatable on other days.

I doubt he'd have lasted long under Pep regardless but let's just say some poor lifestyle choices led to his demise, well before Pep arrived. Hope he's over those issues and wish him all the best for the future. He always came over as a really straightforward guy.

He's a very bright guy and will probably make a good pundit. Unbeatable on his day, but very beatable on other days.

I doubt he'd have lasted long under Pep regardless but let's just say some poor lifestyle choices led to his demise, well before Pep arrived. Hope he's over those issues and wish him all the best for the future. He always came over as a really straightforward guy.
Bright? Perhaps, but last time he just sat there and said nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.