Joe Hart

bodak

Leaving the Kaka story aside (if you can), do we need a new keeper, given (no pun intended) the fact Hart is a quite decent no.1 but we're constanly linked with a new keeper. I personally think Given would be a good signing with Hart as his understudy - thoughts?

given is quality.. best the prems seen...... he's used to playing behind shite defenders and has been fantastic still.... Without him the geordies would be in further dander no doubt..

bodak said:
Leaving the Kaka story aside (if you can), do we need a new keeper, given (no pun intended) the fact Hart is a quite decent no.1 but we're constanly linked with a new keeper. I personally think Given would be a good signing with Hart as his understudy - thoughts?
do you see given against blackburn saturday???

bodak said:
Yes we need another keeper.

What annoy's me most about Joe is the fact that he rarely come's for crosses, and when he does, he isn't convincing at all. How many times do crosses come in that he should be going for and he doesn't, he make's me nervous, especially when he start's to come for it and then stop's in the middle of no man's land.

You have to remember that schmeical in his 1st season couldnt catch a cold - HArt with decent coaching will get better.

i want to stick with him as No1 and think VK in front of him at centre half with bridge at LB will help him out immensely as not many players will skin bridge or ZAbs, or Micah.

He never comes for crosses and although his kicking is very good he never finds one of our players s the ball comes straight back. He was terrible on Satrday and I cant remember oo many saves he has made thi season. He will come good but needs more time

I thought the thinking behind getting a new keeper was to get an experienced kepper for him to learn from.

Personally i'd go all out to bring DJ back.

MCFC-alan88 said:
What annoy's me most about Joe is the fact that he rarely come's for crosses, and when he does, he isn't convincing at all. How many times do crosses come in that he should be going for and he doesn't, he make's me nervous, especially when he start's to come for it and then stop's in the middle of no man's land.
Yeah i hate it at corners and free kick pumped into the box. i sit in familly stand so it's hard to make out exactly what happens at the other end but against Wigan i was amazed they didn't score considering how many corners they had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.