Joe Hart

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
Will he ever be our number 1? Shay is 32 and will probably end his career at city so will be here for another 5/6 years and tbh i can't ever see Joe dislodging shay out of our nets. I think it's a shame because he's very talented but no way will he wait around for the odd game here and there.

Thoughts?

Maybe we loan him out until he is 34 then he can come back to be our Hillario. What a class 3rd keeper he was for Chelsea ('was' as he seems to be number 2 now).

I personally can't see him being at the club after this season, he will either leave or be loaned out again, i think we should keep shay given on as staff once he retires, would be a superb goalkeeping coach and his experience is massive.

Based on the limited exposure I have seen of him at Birmingham he will not make it as a top first choice keeper. In fact I would not be surprised to see him on the bench at Birmingham before Christmas.

everyone knows keepers careers dont start until 27. before that and you have someone very special. ie casilles.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
The same Kaspar who become the English game's 2nd greatest mercenary after Sol Campbell after signing for Notts County when he had clearly potential to be a decent premier league/good championship keeper? no thanks.

no one wanted to take the chance on him. I dont blame them the prem is alot of money and you cannot afford to gamble on a young keeper. Still prefer kasper. I use to look away when hart came out for corners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.