Joe Hart

Goalkeepers don't peak to their 30's.

Big Joe MK2 will be ready to take shays mantel.

joe will be a cracking keeper

yes he's not the best at commandint his box...but thats the hardest part of the job...and he is only 22...if he stays with us and learns from shay he will do very well

and he's better than kasper!

scottyboi said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
The same Kaspar who become the English game's 2nd greatest mercenary after Sol Campbell after signing for Notts County when he had clearly potential to be a decent premier league/good championship keeper? no thanks.

no one wanted to take the chance on him. I dont blame them the prem is alot of money and you cannot afford to gamble on a young keeper. Still prefer kasper. I use to look away when hart came out for corners.
At least hart came for them. Kasper just stayed on his line hoping for the best. Didn't realise how much we didn't have a decent keeper til super shay rocked up. He's astounding.

Goater's Shin said:
scottyboi said:
no one wanted to take the chance on him. I dont blame them the prem is alot of money and you cannot afford to gamble on a young keeper. Still prefer kasper. I use to look away when hart came out for corners.
At least hart came for them. Kasper just stayed on his line hoping for the best. Didn't realise how much we didn't have a decent keeper til super shay rocked up. He's astounding.

Fuckin hell, seriously? I bloody well did!!! We've been lucky to have some top class keepers at City down the years (its probably the one position where we have been gifted with some really talented players), but recently, it was so obvious that we had boys playing when we needed men.

Thats not a criticism of Joe, just a bald statement of fact that to get where we need to go, we require someone who has the required experience. My heart is in my mouth a lot less now that we have a top notch keeper between the sticks.

If Joe makes it, great. If he makes it with us, even better. But Shay is a giant of a keeper (maybe not in stature, but certainly in experience & ability) & he'll be our number 1 for quite a few years to come yet, so I'll worry about who comes next in maybe 4 or 5 years time. Until then, Seamus will do for me!

I think Joe Hart has the potential to be absolutely top notch.

We have to remember how young he is and how much he has to learn. I really hope he has a future with us.

Some of us used to think Weaver was a good keeper and he ended up being truly crap , making us look like deluded twats in the process. I bet Joe Hart's the same.

always get a bit confused with this command your box stuff. shouldn't your central defenders really be doing that most of the time?

Pam said:
Some of us used to think Weaver was a good keeper and he ended up being truly crap , making us look like deluded twats in the process. I bet Joe Hart's the same.
Tough call. Weaver's demise was mostly self-inflicted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.