Joe Hart

mancyman said:
always get a bit confused with this command your box stuff. shouldn't your central defenders really be doing that most of the time?
Shay Given seems to agree with you as the first Italian goal the other night was typical of him...failing to go for a cross which the striker met with ease, just like the Dunnie monster goal against us and the two Fletcher goals and...need I continue?

lionheart said:
mancyman said:
always get a bit confused with this command your box stuff. shouldn't your central defenders really be doing that most of the time?
Shay Given seems to agree with you as the first Italian goal the other night was typical of him...failing to go for a cross which the striker met with ease, just like the Dunnie monster goal against us and the two Fletcher goals and...need I continue?

Nobody's perfect.

Until Joe Hart can deal with crosses into the box then he will just be a great shot stopper. He is a nightmare, or at least he gives me nightmares when trying to flap away crosses.

Has Given come for a cross even once since he joined?

Hart should copy Given and stay on his line all the time. That way when we concede from a cross the defenders get the blame every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.