Joe Hart

The pain of the defeat is clearly affecting people's judgment, Joe hart is suddenly a poor keeper. Tell me one keeper you would prefer in our net. Keepers sometimes make slight errors but he's saved us more points than he's ever cost us. Maybe should have taken the ball from clichy but that didn't cost us the goal, poor defending from the set piece did. Had nasri done his job the ball would not have got through. Equally if he had not stuck a lame leg out to deflect the shot Joe would have saved it.

ribbo said:
Good coaches do their howework; shoot hard and low at either post certain goal; check that out you'll find that's where most of our conceded goals come from; as well as corners where old lead boots stays on his line

whilst your lad De Gea is pretty average, he kept you lot in it at times today so calling him "old lead boots" is a bit of a cheap shot even for a scummy rag.

even Mario went home sulkin; but old squeaky clean has to keep in with his mates, thought he'd earned enough brownie points with them today without having to humilate us all off the pitch aswell;

nwhn3 said:
The pain of the defeat is clearly affecting people's judgment, Joe hart is suddenly a poor keeper. Tell me one keeper you would prefer in our net. Keepers sometimes make slight errors but he's saved us more points than he's ever cost us. Maybe should have taken the ball from clichy but that didn't cost us the goal, poor defending from the set piece did. Had nasri done his job the ball would not have got through. Equally if he had not stuck a lame leg out to deflect the shot Joe would have saved it.

This .....but we've some right idiots on here tonight. Joe gets slagged off because he goes out to one of the biggest Manchester events.....might even have been charity related. We'll never know

CC1 said:
ribbo said:
Good coaches do their howework; shoot hard and low at either post certain goal; check that out you'll find that's where most of our conceded goals come from; as well as corners where old lead boots stays on his line

Mods, this guy cannot be a City fan - please get him off our forum for comments like this

dick head can I choose to write 10000 lines instead, please don't take me off the forum for staying in tonight instead of goin out with all me red mates

CC1 said:
nwhn3 said:

This .....but we've some right idiots on here tonight. Joe gets slagged off because he goes out to one of the biggest Manchester events.....might even have been charity related. We'll never know

Nothing wrong with going, but with Van Rapist and Camel Gob? Where's the loyalty in that? They were celebrating infront of us a few hours a go and Joe sees fit to go out with them.

Think he is a great keeper for us but this is really out of order.

CC1 said:
nwhn3 said:

Maybe his fuckin red mates will tell all.

Bluescholar said:
CC1 said:
nwhn3 said:

Maybe his fuckin red mates will tell all.

Maybe yours will....

Bluescholar said:
It was that soft shite Harts fault.

Should defend his posts as sharp as he was defending that bastard Ferdinand. the spineless twat put up a better fuckin wall there.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.