Joe Hart

Mancio said:
CC1 said:
Mancio said:
i dont deflect anything , i just tried to explain to you why its difficult for me to elaborate like you would like. i know my short sentences can often be misundertanded and i do my best but i'm not able to do miracles.

i know i created an account to an english forum , but it was bluemoon , a city fans football forum ! , i didnt create an account on a "pure english languale lovers" forum.

you have got not any football knowledge , you are a wrangler , a keyboard warriors , you have berated and fighted the bosnians and me , all people that could (and have) be in difficult to talk with a native speker like you are... BRAVO !

Look Mate. NO City fan would want Joe Hart to go in January or any other time - so we have to question your 'credentials'. But you don't seem to realise that you are the 'bit of light relief' on this forum. Nobody really takes you seriously we just like bating you but it's getting a bit boring now so go away

in reading your words i'm really sorry. broken. dismay. destroyed.

however, tonight I'll try to sleep as usual.

Mancio, you can think whatever you want about him but there's no person more similar to you then Jose Mourinho, haha

Mancini appears to be a wind up.

Blues get behind hart. He is the best in the premier league.

MSP said:
Mancio said:
CC1 said:
Look Mate. NO City fan would want Joe Hart to go in January or any other time - so we have to question your 'credentials'. But you don't seem to realise that you are the 'bit of light relief' on this forum. Nobody really takes you seriously we just like bating you but it's getting a bit boring now so go away

in reading your words i'm really sorry. broken. dismay. destroyed.

however, tonight I'll try to sleep as usual.

Mancio, you can think whatever you want about him but there's no person more similar to you then Jose Mourinho, haha

well mate.. if i had to choice with who get a dinner between mou and mancini my choice would be josè every day of the week , i admire the man and i love his intelligence , his culture and his humor.

having had both mancini and him as coach of my club i just dont like his way to manage a team and prefer mancini to him , as coach.

Joe is a great keeper. All keepers get beat occasionally, get behind him he is one of the main reasons for us being where we are (he possesses a PL winners medal doesn't he? !!!)

Billy Blue Bollox said:
Joe is a great keeper. All keepers get beat occasionally, get behind him he is one of the main reasons for us being where we are (he possesses a PL winners medal doesn't he? !!!)

He's just having a rough patch like all good keepers do. I think he may have gotten a bit over confident of late. So hopefully this'll bring him back down to earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.