Joe Hart

mancityvstoke said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
Not a fan of the truth I see

not a fan of wranglers like you are TBH

What does TBH mean mate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acronyms_and_initialisms:_T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ac ... ialisms:_T</a>

Mancio said:
mancityvstoke said:
Mancio said:

What does TBH mean mate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acronyms_and_initialisms:_T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ac ... ialisms:_T</a>

Italian my arse

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
What's a wrangler?

thats what google translate give to me for the italian "attaccabrighe".

meybe you can find a best translation
Regardless of what it means, it proves you cant handle the truth when presented with it.

Your trademark deflecting of the subject is still alive and well though.

Being goalkeeper is most ungrateful thing in football.

Let's say we had 1:1 match with Aguero scoring and missing 3-4 sitters while Hart made 3-4 wonder saves and conceded stupid goal.

After the match everyone will say Hart cost us points and barely anyone will think it was Aguero who missed his chances.

It's same if no mistakes are involved - Aguero scores hat-trick and Hart saves 3 1 on 1. Guess who'd hit media titles and who'd be just mentioned somewhere in the article though contribution is same.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
What's a wrangler?

Regardless of what it means, it proves you cant handle the truth when presented with it.

forse sarebbe l'ora che tu la smettessi di rompermi i coglioni caro amico mio. anzi , sicuramente sarebbe l'ora.

mi stai sempre a spaccare il cazzo perche non ti rispondo come tu vorresti , bene , ora provero a spiegartelo piu chiaramente ; non puoi pretendere che io ti dia risposte lunghe ed elaborate in una lingua che non conosco e con la quale sono costretto ad usare un traduttore per metà delle parole che vorrei scrivere.
se vuoi parlare con me in maniera estensiva e chiara prova a fare tu uno sforzo : parla in italiano. scrivimi pure in messaggio privato , e parla tu in italiano invece di pretendere che io parli con te in inglese !!
questa è la seconda volta che te lo dico. la volta scorsa te lo dissi in privato ed adesso lo faccio in pubblico : se vuoi avere soddisfazione parla con me in italiano !

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

forse sarebbe l'ora che tu la smettessi di rompermi i coglioni caro amico mio. anzi , sicuramente sarebbe l'ora.

mi stai sempre a spaccare il cazzo perche non ti rispondo come tu vorresti , bene , ora provero a spiegartelo piu chiaramente ; non puoi pretendere che io ti dia risposte lunghe ed elaborate in una lingua che non conosco e con la quale sono costretto ad usare un traduttore per metà delle parole che vorrei scrivere.
se vuoi parlare con me in maniera estensiva e chiara prova a fare tu uno sforzo : parla in italiano. scrivimi pure in messaggio privato , e parla tu in italiano invece di pretendere che io parli con te in inglese !!
questa è la seconda volta che te lo dico. la volta scorsa te lo dissi in privato ed adesso lo faccio in pubblico : se vuoi avere soddisfazione parla con me in italiano !

a cornetto please

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

This is an English Manchester City forum, I will not address you in Italian like you want.

You signed up here so you must be willing to converse in English.

Also, I fail to see how highlighting your stupid comments is 'breaking your balls'

You don't fairly criticise Hart, you bash and hate him; as shown by your 'january will see him sold' comment.

That's the issue.

Already you have deflected the point of your bashing to you playing the victim.

Well done..

even Utd players love Joe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2212573/Joe-Hart-hailed-Wayne-Rooney-worlds-best.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -best.html</a>

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

This is an English Manchester City forum, I will not address you in Italian like you want.

You signed up here so you must be willing to converse in English.

Also, I fail to see how highlighting your stupid comments is 'breaking your balls'

You don't fairly criticise Hart, you bash and hate him; as shown by your 'january will see him sold' comment.

That's the issue.

Already you have deflected the point of your bashing to you playing the victim.

Well done..

i dont deflect anything , i just tried to explain to you why its difficult for me to elaborate like you would like. i know my short sentences can often be misundertanded and i do my best but i'm not able to do miracles.

i know i created an account to an english forum , but it was bluemoon , a city fans football forum ! , i didnt create an account on a "pure english languale lovers" forum.

you have got not any football knowledge , you are a wrangler , a keyboard warriors , you have berated and fighted the bosnians and me , all people that could (and have) be in difficult to talk with a native speker like you are... BRAVO !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.