joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
BBC this morning said:
England keeper Joe Hart is a "unique" talent who should not have been dropped by Manchester City, says Peter Schmeichel.

Would that be Peter Schmeichel the United supporter, desperate to see the scum win the league? I think it might be.
Yep
He's certainly been on a unique run of form for the last 12 months!
Schmeichel comments are embarrassing.
Wish the BBC would give him a rest.

Tim of the Oak said:
Not surprised the Hart Groupies won't support Pants - who deserves our full backing.

Joe will have opportunities with England and in the Cup at Leicester to show he is back to form and to compete for the number 1 slot. Hopefully Joe will Come back to his best.

There are tougher breaks such Joelon not getting a sniff of a game despite being a good player.
Who says that people who rate hart highly don't support pants?

forevermancity said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Not surprised the Hart Groupies won't support Pants - who deserves our full backing.

Joe will have opportunities with England and in the Cup at Leicester to show he is back to form and to compete for the number 1 slot. Hopefully Joe will Come back to his best.

There are tougher breaks such Joelon not getting a sniff of a game despite being a good player.

OK get behind Pants then.

Joe will get his place back in time if he continues to dedicate himself to addressing his weaknesses

mancity61 said:
It's taken a long time for the penny to drop about Joe with many of us. Everyone has an opinion. I for one was calling strongly for the signing of a keeper in Summer because I could see the deterioration in his game throughout large parts of last season and it was strongly rumoured that Mancini was ready to replace him. There is no guarantee that Joe will recover his form let's not kid ourselves about that - he is not a great goalkeeper or even a very good goalkeeper right now - and Manchester City must have a great goalkeeper at the level we are at and wish to remain. I believe and hope Pellegrini will move for a new keeper in the transfer window .
Not from me,i've been saying it for over a year !

Tim of the Oak said:
forevermancity said:
Tim of the Oak said:

OK get behind Pants then.

Joe will get his place back in time if he continues to dedicate himself to addressing his weaknesses
how do you know I'm not 100% behind him?

All I'm doing is defending a player from views of posters who think it's suddenly cool and ok to destroy joe.

Yes he's out of form and costel is the number one for now, but joe is the better keeper out of the two, joe is our future, costel will most likely be gone next year. Joe loves the club and doesn't warrant the abuse he is getting here

Thenumber1blue said:
mancity61 said:
It's taken a long time for the penny to drop about Joe with many of us. Everyone has an opinion. I for one was calling strongly for the signing of a keeper in Summer because I could see the deterioration in his game throughout large parts of last season and it was strongly rumoured that Mancini was ready to replace him. There is no guarantee that Joe will recover his form let's not kid ourselves about that - he is not a great goalkeeper or even a very good goalkeeper right now - and Manchester City must have a great goalkeeper at the level we are at and wish to remain. I believe and hope Pellegrini will move for a new keeper in the transfer window .
Not from me,i've been saying it for over a year !

And all before we knew Begorvic is a goal scorer as well!!

bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
forevermancity said:
A sad state of affairs when a bloke who doesn't particularly like joe is showing more support and loyalty to him than most so called blues on here

And where is the loyalty for Pantillimon isn't he a City player as well?
he has never let the club down and was treated appallingly in the FA cup Final which was another Game where Hart played and never covered himself in glory

I don't care who comes out and defends Hart imho most of them are looking towards England
I only care about City and I for one think Hart deserved dropping not just for his mistakes but also for his terrible distribution, which hasn't got any better in the last two years, and also for the fact that he has terrible command of his area in general and the fact he gets beaten at his far post way too often

Hart has massive flaws in his game and he is only viewed as the best in England because this is the worst era for English keepers in fifty years Hart would be now where near the England set up in any other generation of English keepers

People should be getting behind Pantillimon and let Hart worry how or in fact if he ever gets back into the first team

If I recall correctly,the week of the FA cup final pantilimon had done a newspaper article stating he was leaving the club in the summer. I think this is why he was dropped from the game. I expected him and was calling for him to play in that game because he had played all the games so far And there was no reason to break tradition. It was of his own making IMO
not a chance did he do that article without knowing he had already been told that he was to be dropped for the final... forever a legend for what he did but this was one of mancinis worst decisions

2bluejacko said:
bobmcfc said:
whp.blue said:
And where is the loyalty for Pantillimon isn't he a City player as well?
he has never let the club down and was treated appallingly in the FA cup Final which was another Game where Hart played and never covered himself in glory

I don't care who comes out and defends Hart imho most of them are looking towards England
I only care about City and I for one think Hart deserved dropping not just for his mistakes but also for his terrible distribution, which hasn't got any better in the last two years, and also for the fact that he has terrible command of his area in general and the fact he gets beaten at his far post way too often

Hart has massive flaws in his game and he is only viewed as the best in England because this is the worst era for English keepers in fifty years Hart would be now where near the England set up in any other generation of English keepers

People should be getting behind Pantillimon and let Hart worry how or in fact if he ever gets back into the first team

If I recall correctly,the week of the FA cup final pantilimon had done a newspaper article stating he was leaving the club in the summer. I think this is why he was dropped from the game. I expected him and was calling for him to play in that game because he had played all the games so far And there was no reason to break tradition. It was of his own making IMO
not a chance did he do that article without knowing he had already been told that he was to be dropped for the final... forever a legend for what he did but this was one of mancinis worst decisions

Spot on.

George Hannah said:
Tim of the Oak said:
2bluejacko said:
Spot on.
you boys make it up as you go along lol

I am afraid it is Joe and his camp who brief the media. All that bullshit about Joe prefers MP to Mancini even when Joe gets dropped was comical. Hopefully now Joe has been burnt by the media he will think twice about playing with fire and concentrate on what he is best at - goal keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.