Joe Harts Utd quote

oakiecokie said:
Its about time some of you lot grew a pair of bollocks.Fuck all wrong with what he said.
They always say the truth hurts.This proves it !!

exactly. They have been ruthless unlike us.

oakiecokie said:
Its about time some of you lot grew a pair of bollocks.Fuck all wrong with what he said.
Never said it was wrong, im not that stupid that i dont think they have had the edge over us this season, they have been better i will admit it, but for one of our players to say it is wrong, im just asking Joe to keep his thoughts to himself, the number of rags who have text me over it gloating is sickening

sergiokun said:
Nothing wrong with this it's been true this season

Whether we as City fans like it or not,Joes statement was something I want to hear other teams players saying about us in the not to distant future.
For years there`s fuck all that we could do about it,but look at the future and what it holds for us.Last season proved we could play some wonderful football and it hurt those fookers from OT.
I want to see some of our players have this strong mental attitude that Purple Nose has instilled in his team,going for the jugular and not letting up.
As I said,the truth always hurts.I just hope it hurts the Club as much.

Got to accept the fact players aren't partisan like us fans - to them they just work in the same industry and enjoy the same benefits, celeb lifestyle and attending the same showbiz events. I suppose it was the same in the Buzzer and Best days. Would I prefer it if they didn't fraternise - yes but I suppose we've got to be adult about these things.

Judging by the way some teams set up against United - others clearly feel the same way - beaten before the kick off. Don't think there was any need to perpetuate it !

blue underpants said:
oakiecokie said:
Never said it was wrong, im not that stupid that i dont think they have had the edge over us this season, they have been better i will admit it, but for one of our players to say it is wrong, im just asking Joe to keep his thoughts to himself, the number of rags who have text me over it gloating is sickening

Fucking hell, so some of your mates get under your skin for being Rags.Get rid of the fuckers if you can`t stand the heat !!! Deary me !!

oakiecokie said:
sergiokun said:

Whether we as City fans like it or not,Joes statement was something I want to hear other teams players saying about us in the not to distant future.
For years there`s fuck all that we could do about it,but look at the future and what it holds for us.Last season proved we could play some wonderful football and it hurt those fookers from OT.
I want to see some of our players have this strong mental attitude that Purple Nose has instilled in his team,going for the jugular and not letting up.
Yes the Govan piss can has installed that going for the jugular instinct into them, he has also drilled into them that they never big up the opposition and fair enough to utds players they dont and i admire them for being that disciplined not to.

In years to come players of other teams will come out to the media and say ''wow that Man City they are fantastic they steamroller everyone'' but not one rag player will ever utter a word of praise no matter what

blue underpants said:
oakiecokie said:
sergiokun said:

Yes the Govan piss can has installed that going for the jugular instinct into them, he has also drilled into them that they never big up the opposition and fair enough to utds players they dont and i admire them for being that disciplined not to.

In years to come players of other teams will come out to the media and say ''wow that Man City they are fantastic they steamroller everyone'' but not one rag player will ever utter a word of praise no matter what

And that would tell me something more than Joes quote.Its called true jealousy,if they ain`t got the balls to admit it.Something which hurts them fuckers even now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.