joe kinnear - director of football at newcastle

Maybe he is actually loosing the plot?

Seriously I think he might be!

Why have Newcastle not commented on this?

Maybe they know nothing about it and are speaking to his family/friends to find out what the feck is going on before they release anything?

seams a bit to strange even for the barcodes this one

If this is not confirmed today by NUFC then as they say up there 'there is a rabbit off!'

More likely NUFC have had a chat with him about the role - nothing certain, no contracts signed and he has taken it upon himself to tell the world about it.
If so they the bloke is ill and needs help.

Just imagine Txiki giving an interview like Kinnaer did.
Just imagine ...

Pretty sure you don't want a fan taking over the club. Remember one Francis Lee as our chairman? Ah, the "good old days".

The Flash said:
Has anyone checked on ChrisNUFC this morning? I saw him walking around Reddish with a length of rope last night and was mumbling about "finding the right tree".

Pmsl hehehe, yeah where is Chris besides the bottom of a bottle ?

Kinnear sounded like he'd taken smack.

Clearly on the edge of insanity.

The man is deluded. He'll probably turn up at St. James' Park with fried chicken and fishing tackle asking if anyone's seen Moaty.....<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
The Flash said:
Has anyone checked on ChrisNUFC this morning? I saw him walking around Reddish with a length of rope last night and was mumbling about "finding the right tree".

He'll wake up surrounded by empty Broon ale bottles, and then suddenly remember why he got smashed in the first place. SeriousLy, Chris, if you're reading this, DO NOT PUT TALKSPORT ON!

The Flash said:
Kinnear sounded like he'd taken smack.

Clearly on the edge of insanity.

The man is deluded. He'll probably turn up at St. James' Park with fried chicken and fishing tackle asking if anyone's seen Moaty.....

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am --

TCIB said:
The Flash said:

He'll wake up surrounded by empty Broon ale bottles, and then suddenly remember why he got smashed in the first place. SeriousLy, Chris, if you're reading this, DO NOT PUT TALKSPORT ON!

I'm still here lads thanks for the concern. i was indeed drunk last night and i fully intend to be again tonight. Might even get a cheeky Yohan kebab later.

Can't wait to check this line up out.

Tom Cool

Matt Duchey Fabio Colochinos Poo Yongo-Bongo Dave Santa

Hatem Ben Affri Chick Tote Yohan Kebab Joe Goaltierrez

Yo Goofy

Papa Sissy

He is alive...just...he looks rough lads.

So not much to scrape from this in the positive then i assume Chris ?
What happened when he managed you, he didn't get you relegated did he, sorry my mind is like a sieve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.