Joe's face

Not got any pictures , but he did look a bit of a plank
Making faces towards the penalty takers!
I thought he may of saved atleast one, the way he's been going on
That he had studied them

Pirlo said that is why he decided to chip it to make Joe look an arse after his antics.

AwL9_CRCAAA2rpo.jpg:large

For all the hype of what he was going to do it was a poor performance in the penalty shootout.Wrong way 3 times and nowhere near Mario's effort.

bennyboy said:
For all the hype of what he was going to do it was a poor performance in the penalty shootout.Wrong way 3 times and nowhere near Mario's effort.

Nowhere near Mario's is rubbish, we went the wrong way twice, not three times iirc... also the penalty takes have the freedom to choose an opposite direction to where there stats suggest they'll put it.

bennyboy said:

you can never expect a keeper to save a penalty

the odds are always in favour of the taker

I think it is fair to expect an excellent keeper to save at least one penalty in a penalty shootout, so yes, poor performance for the penalties in an otherwise solid keeping performance.

Skashion said:
I think it is fair to expect an excellent keeper to save at least one penalty in a penalty shootout, so yes, poor performance for the penalties in an otherwise solid keeping performance.

About right for me. Joe has seemed a bit nervous in this competition but he is still a young man with plenty of growing up to do. He'll learn and move on.

He has the potential to be one of the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.