Joe's face

Craig said:
Pirlo said that is why he decided to chip it to make Joe look an arse after his antics.

"Joe Hart was doing some strange movements, so when he dived I decided to take it like that and it went well," Pirlo shared with Rai Sport.

"It put a bit of pressure on their takers and in fact Ashley Young missed his penalty after that."

Can you find me the quote where Pirlo stated he did it because Joe was being an arse?

eshiers1 said:
i dont understand how you can ever expect a keeper to save a penalty when he has absolutely no control over where the pen ends up

keepers guess which way to dive, simple as that, based on a hunch/research whatever.
So to you a keeper who goes the correct way 5/5 is no better than a keeper who goes the right way 0/5? Not having that. Better keepers save more penalties, it's not luck. Usually Hart is very good at saving penalties and has saved many throughout his City career.

glen quagmire said:
DTKOAG said:
glen quagmire said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Hart is a ****. I can't believe he didn't save at least one penalty! Fucking hopeless twat, i hope he gets fucked off and replaced with paddy kenny, he likes saving a penalty now and again....

Honestly, i'll take the clarkie, i swear i will................
Keep to off topic..
You hate it over here

Ok you got me, can you just show me your 'bluemoon prefect's badge' and i'll move along, untill then i shall choose to ignore you................

Bwahahahaha.

Ignored by glen, thats a first.

Didn't Buffon go the wrong way for one of our penalties? What a shit keeper nowhere near a class keeper!

some peoples mentality and way of thinking on here is fuckin stupid!

Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:
i dont understand how you can ever expect a keeper to save a penalty when he has absolutely no control over where the pen ends up

keepers guess which way to dive, simple as that, based on a hunch/research whatever.
So to you a keeper who goes the correct way 5/5 is no better than a keeper who goes the right way 0/5? Not having that. Better keepers save more penalties, it's not luck. Usually Hart is very good at saving penalties and has saved many throughout his City career.
Most of the time keepers GUESS which side to go ffs

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Didn't Buffon go the wrong way for one of our penalties? What a shit keeper nowhere near a class keeper!

So we've gone from an excellent keeper should save a penalty, let's say on average, in a penalty shootout, to every time a keeper must go the right way...

Fucking stupid isn't the word for you, nor the other idiots who can't read what I'm actually writing.

Skashion said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

So we've gone from an excellent keeper should save a penalty, let's say on average, in a penalty shootout, to every time a keeper must go the right way...

Fucking stupid isn't the word for you, nor the other idiots who can't read what I'm actually writing.
You have made yourself look like a bellend.

Stop digging!

Like acrazed raver on ecstasy..

AwL8t8rCEAA-vZy.jpg:large

Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:

i didnt say that

my point is that you can not expect a keeper to save a pen (going the right way is not the same as saving them of course) and that the keeper has no control over where the pen goes

obviously a keeper that goes the right way 5/5 could be considered better than one who goes 0/5 but that could just be luck

there are excellent penalty saving keepers out there (reina for one) but that still doesnt mean you can expect them to save pens as they have to get lucky to save one, they have to go the right way and the pen has to be away from the corner and not too high!

last night buffon went the right way on 2/4, hart 2/5

I get the feeling he must have been thinking why did he have to go through this shit when it was the outfield players that were piss poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.