Joe's face

Skashion said:
I think it is fair to expect an excellent keeper to save at least one penalty in a penalty shootout, so yes, poor performance for the penalties in an otherwise solid keeping performance.

which one did you expect him to save yesterday??

2 were right in the corner

pirlo's unsaveable

the 4th sent him the wrong way

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Hart is a ****. I can't believe he didn't save at least one penalty! Fucking hopeless twat, i hope he gets fucked off and replaced with paddy kenny, he likes saving a penalty now and again....

Honestly, i'll take the clarkie, i swear i will................

eshiers1 said:
Skashion said:
I think it is fair to expect an excellent keeper to save at least one penalty in a penalty shootout, so yes, poor performance for the penalties in an otherwise solid keeping performance.

pirlo's unsaveable

Exactly.

The mind boggles at some folk on here.

glen quagmire said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Hart is a ****. I can't believe he didn't save at least one penalty! Fucking hopeless twat, i hope he gets fucked off and replaced with paddy kenny, he likes saving a penalty now and again....

Keep to off topic..
You hate it over here

DTKOAG said:
glen quagmire said:

Keep to off topic..
You hate it over here

Ok you got me, can you just show me your 'bluemoon prefect's badge' and i'll move along, untill then i shall choose to ignore you................

eshiers1 said:
Skashion said:

pirlo's unsaveable

How on Earth was Pirlo's 'unsaveable'? Pirlo fucking dinked him because Hart went early.

Going the wrong way? Aren't keepers supposed to have influence over that? As in, they should go the right way...

The mind boggles.

Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:
Skashion said:

pirlo's unsaveable

How on Earth was Pirlo's 'unsaveable'? Pirlo fucking dinked him because Hart went early.

Going the wrong way? Aren't keepers supposed to have influence over that? As in, they should go the right way...

The mind boggles.

i dont understand how you can ever expect a keeper to save a penalty when he has absolutely no control over where the pen ends up

keepers guess which way to dive, simple as that, based on a hunch/research whatever.

Buffon saved a penalty that even i would of saved, it's all down to the taker, theres a 50/50 a keeper will GUESS the right way. We all knew he wouldnt of saved Balotelli's, he's to good at them.

eshiers1 said:
Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:

pirlo's unsaveable

The mind boggles.

i dont understand how you can ever expect a keeper to save a penalty when he has absolutely no control over where the pen ends up

keepers guess which way to dive, simple as that, based on a hunch/research whatever.
His mind won't grasp that unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.