joey barton using his head...

crizack said:
he's a disgrace, gimme 5 minutes alone with the little s**t. every single game he plays he's rather faking being slapped or feebley going for someone. I wish he'd start against de jong one day.

he shouldnt be putting his head on another player whatsoever. touching heads etc, i dnt care, he's got a taste of his own f**king medecine, i hate him.
did nout wrong.
people have short memories

crizack said:
he's a disgrace, gimme 5 minutes alone with the little s**t. every single game he plays he's rather faking being slapped or feebley going for someone. I wish he'd start against de jong one day.

he shouldnt be putting his head on another player whatsoever. touching heads etc, i dnt care, he's got a taste of his own f**king medecine, i hate him.

Joey would destoy you. He would also kick you in the head, after he got you on the floor, which he would btw.

Definate Red, a dirty cheating **** at the best of times...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deC9cFYTPNY[/youtube]

Joey should of used his head (sorry) It looked to be a game plan from Norwich to wind him up. Think he got clattered a couple of times that were possibly yellow cards.

No sympathy at all. Barton did exactly the same to get Gervinho sent off, when he was playing for Newcastle at the start of the season. What goes around, comes around.

Bradley Johnson used the World Darts Championships at Alexandra Palace to hit back at QPR Joey Barton.

The former Newcastle midfielder apparently head-butted Johnson and was shown a straight red card during his side's 2-1 defeat at Loftus Road on Monday.

And Johnson, who watched Adrian Lewis beat Andy Hamilton with several Canaries team-mates, made his feelings known live on TV.

article-0-0F52C76100000578-705_468x343.jpg

Barton is likely to face an FA charge for accusing Johnson of ‘conning’ officials.

But the midfielder may have left himself in more trouble after a series of tweets.

He posted: ‘Well feel for the officials, they’ve been conned. [The officials] admitted to me at HT they never saw it.

‘I was pulled back 1st, then kicked 2nd.

‘Linesman definitely never saw it, all he seen was Johnsons reaction. My head doesnt move forward at all. Ridiculous decision, seen 25 replays. I’d be 1st to apologise if I’d reacted. Cannot apologise as know I’ve not head-butted anyone.’

The FA will look at the referee’s report before deciding what course of action to take. Meanwhile, QPR manager Neil Warnock could also land himself in hot water after saying: ‘Who says cheats don’t prosper? Bradley has conned him. The assistant ref has guessed.’

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2081462/Bradley-Johnson-hits-Joey-Barton.html#ixzz1iPINu5Na" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1iPINu5Na</a>

As Martin oneil would say a marginal headbutt, so it counts, same as a offside goal, way to go officials they are winning and losing more games than any footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.