Joey Barton

Most underrated player in the prem, due to his attitude and hes better than barry and Milner
Imagine joey and nige in centre mid together, they would strike fear into opposition
we would not be were we are now if it was not for joey and he should be shown a lot more respect by city fans, even if he did say he was moving on to bigger and better things

Quote...."we would not be were we are now if it was not for joey". I fully agree.. we certainly improved since he left.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 pm --<br /><br />
timesprout said:
samharris said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w897VuJfXQI[/youtube]

I admire his role model stautus...
Bet you have a Michael Jackson cd in your collection tho ;)

Its very theraputic listening to MJ whilst watching Barton kicking ten bells out of someone... ;)

Everyones got there own opinions
We would of went down with out him, distin and dunne,top goal scorer from midfield says it all and out of all , the midfielders we have bought since joey left, only two are better( de Jong and yaya)
We have wasted 40 million on two midfielders who joey can do the same as if not better job.

NDJ said:
Everyones got there own opinions
We would of went down with out him, distin and dunne,top goal scorer from midfield says it all and out of all the midfielders we have bought since joey left, only two are better( de Jong and yaya)
We have wasted 40 million on two midfielders who joey can do the same as if not better job.

Bully.

Footballing wise he had the world at his feet, don't forget when we looked like we were going under he was the one who jumped ship, Dunne stayed. Don't have any animosity towards him all young people can make mistakes it is how you learn from them and it appears he has turned the corner. Would I like him back at City errr no thanks but I wish him well at Toon. (Rather have that Tiotta fellow though)

The bloke's an out and out utter nutter . . whatever he may give to a club on the field is taken away tenfold by the damage he does by being a twat in all respects.

Good player gives his all but he's an utter ****, we gave him chance after chance and he threw them all back in Pearce's face you can't keep a player who's stuck in a transfer request and thinks it's ok to put his team-mates in hospital whether they're useless or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.