Joey Barton

Lets hope qpr do something about him.First he said HE wanted to take one of Man Citys players with him then he's accusing one of his team mates of telling him to do it...........That guy has an illness

I actually think theres something mentally wrong with him - he shouldnt be playing football anymore and he needs help.

Yeah like as soon as he attacked Sergio, I thought that's it, his football career is definitely over! Honestly players like that shouldn't be allowed on the pitch.

The guy is a total bell end, 2 weeks ago I was saying what a twat he was and people on here were defending the little prick, I hope the ones on here that were defending him that night can now see what a small minded little shit bag he is , and you know who you are

Barton for sure isn't the best example for young footballers. One thing is how you play, other is your attitude and respect to opponent.

Markt85 said:
I actually think theres something mentally wrong with him - he shouldnt be playing football anymore and he needs help.
I said that after he used someones face to stub his cigar out!
He is Mental in every sense of the word.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2144461/Joey-Barton-sold-QPR.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

The FA are allowing Barton extra time to challenge the charges against him. According to their latest rule change because he had already been dismissed by the referee he was no longer under his jurisdiction. So his assaults on Kun and Vincent come under different rules, they must surely be joking. How on earth can that be right, if players fight in the tunnel can they argue the same ruling and that it does not apply to them because they have left the pitch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.