Joey Barton

He has accepted the charge regarding Kun but not the head butt against Vinny

Well ya dumb scouse thug you have just increassed your ban numpty

squirtyflower said:
Seasideblue said:

he may think he'll get away with the attempted head butt

Well obviously he does but it is as clear as day that he headbutted Vinny and unless the FA live in a bubble they will have heard about his tweets

Wait a miniute the Fa living in a bubble ? ..................................looking at the squad that has just been announced by Woy, Barton prob will get away with it .

Seasideblue said:
squirtyflower said:
Seasideblue said:

he may think he'll get away with the attempted head butt

Well obviously he does but it is as clear as day that he headbutted Vinny and unless the FA live in a bubble they will have heard about his tweets

Wait a miniute the Fa living in a bubble ? ..................................looking at the squad that has just been announced by Woy, Barton prob will get away with it .
i think he may try and claim that Lescott had hold of his head and pushed it towards Vinny

i'm surprised he wasn't charged with bringing the game into disrepute as well for his reluctance to leave the field of play and then his subsequent tweets showing it was all quite deliberate on his part

Skashion said:
I really don't see why footballers like Barton and Keane (for Alfie Inge) didn't get put behind bars for assault.

Agree. I work in the Courts and see lads go down for offences no more serious than some of the things witnessed too often on the so-called 'field of sport' - not just football. I am not advocating that the Law should get involved with every mis-timed tackle, but the fact is that Barton assaulted Aguiro with deliberate intent - "I tried to take one with me" - clearly assaulted Kun with the intention of provoking a response from him and when you look at it, there is clearly time between the initial elbow on Tevez, the red being produced and him then setting on Aguiro, meaning there was time for 'malice of forethought' - pre-intent to you and me - to come into play. That would also apply to Keane who was arrogant enough to admit as much in his own scribblings, laughably referred to as his 'autobiography' but known in my life as an admission of guilt.

Guilty as charged M'Lud!

QPR are to hold a review into Barton's behaviour. I can see them sacking him. They will struggle to sell him with the wages he earns. Sacking him makes sense from a football and financial point of view. He's out of control.

If West Ham come up it wouldn't surprise me if Allardyce signs him.

Ideally he will be sacked by QPR and other English clubs agree not to sign him. He's a vile bully who appears to be close to self destruction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.