Joey Barton

And to think some people on here were saying we owe him as he kept us up all on his own, the guy is a Dick and I for one would love to smash him in his greasy scouse mouth. Barton won nothing never will, a complete waste of space and to think he has made more than a million pound out of the game.

Th pricks lucky to be alive. If Komps and Nige didnt know how to control their temper and understand a team needs all their players in crucial games, they would be picking pieces of him up off the pitch today still.

should fuck the ban off and give him a cage with them 2 for 10 rounds. See how he lasts.

GazC said:
TGR said:
They won't because they can't unfortunately. Footballers contracts are 100% watertight. He will get paid also!

Pretty sure that's a water tight case for gross misconduct.

YES

they would have no problem sacking him anyone who brings his employer into that much disrepute could be dismissed

however they won't and for the same reasons we didn't after several major fvck ups by that cretin

they won't because he is an asset that has a value and if they sack him they give that asset away and some tosser like alladyce would snap him up on a free

Once again the might FA have shown their true colours....his ban is exactly to the letter of the law......hmmm I wonder what it would have been if it was Mario......or if some executive of Arsenal/FA had gone on the radio.....Hang your heads in shame FA....

charlie smudgeboots said:
Once again the might FA have shown their true colours....his ban is exactly to the letter of the law......hmmm I wonder what it would have been if it was Mario......or if some executive of Arsenal/FA had gone on the radio.....Hang your heads in shame FA....

Mario would've been deported. Never allowed to step foot in England again.

charlie smudgeboots said:

On holiday in Bulgaria,so whats the outcome with the FA ???

Did you know that if you change a few of the letters by adding a few and taking a few away the name JOEY BARTON becomes an anagram of FUCKIN WANKER!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.