Joey Barton

Red card for elbow on Tevez 3 game ban plus 1 for having already been sent off this season.....Red card for Kick/Knee on Aguero 3 game ban plus 1 for having been sent off this season......Reda card for attempted headbutt on Kompany plus 1 for having been sent off this season = 12 games

The same for Mario and the gallows would be being built and world in action preparing a one hour special.....hold your heads in shame FA

stumpy_mcfc said:
cavalier Jackson said:
It's an insult. If someone from the crowd would have punched him as he came off they'd be looking at a custodial

But that is a case for the police - I think that the FA did as they could without setting a precedent that would be a rod in their back later.

Now the police on the other hand could have got involved for the kicking of Kun because effectively he is was no longer part of play. But I think there would have had to be a compliant made by someone (not sure about this statement)

The Police would only have to witness an assault to arrest someone, they would not need a complaintant. But when you consider what cantana did they must be some sort of gentlemans agreement where the Police dont get involved when it happens on the field.

He got off very lightly. His actions against, Tevez, Aguerro, and Kompany were egregious and he should be banned for at least half the season or 19 games.

It's nice to see his friends backing him up

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live former Manchester City team-mate Danny Mills spoke out against the length of the ban.

"If I'm honest I think it's a bit over the top and harsh. You have to put it in perspective when you look at other cases. [Manchester City's] Ben Thatcher got eight games when he wiped out Pedro Mendes [of Portsmouth] and that was verging on GBH.

"Suarez was guilty of racist abuse - one of the vilest things in modern football - he got eight games."

You would have thought with the amount of money he milked the club for, he would keep quiet

MattyBlue20 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Luke_mcfc said:
What are the chances that his 1st game back is against city?!

19/1

Would it not be 20/1 as the league cup games start early on in the season?

No, the cc games are irrelevant to the odds as the date of a fixture won't fall after the 11th league game. If it did it would be around 1/17 (last sixteen + another chance for us to play them.) 1/19 + 1/15 - I think that's right.

Kippaxgirl said:
He got off very lightly. His actions against, Tevez, Aguerro, and Kompany were egregious and he should be banned for at least half the season or 19 games.

Is this egregious enough for you Rhys?

(Pauline )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.