Joey Barton

Somebody will know this, but how many times was Barton sent off either playing for City or against them? The two obvious ones are the QPR match and the Spurs 4-3 FA Cup. Two of the greatest matches in English football, never mind our own history. And he was inadvertently a big part of those games, was wondering though if he had other red cards were those games memorable for any reasons?
Nine red cards in total throughout his career, five of them straight reds. Thought it might be more than that
Cant remember any others for/against City

A05D2ACA-DAD9-4D26-BABC-B5593B0A2270.jpeg

A less talented, more shouty Jordan Henderson.

That's before you get in to the fact that he's as thick as shit and a generally detestable, violent racist.

Or maybe he's toned down his use of slurs now. Apparently he's read a book or something so he's obviously a new man.
81FOn-12XcL.jpg

Both would keep a team of psychiatrists in work for a long time. While Barton is a nasty little scouse thug there is something unnerving about Pearson. If I saw headlines that he'd gone on a killing spree I wouldn't be at all surprised.
My money would be on Pearson all day in that one.

Nine red cards in total throughout his career, five of them straight reds. Thought it might be more than that
Cant remember any others for/against City

View attachment 11156
Think there are 2 from Marseille, the double yellow and didn't he get a straight red for sticking his head into Big Conk?

Been down a bit of a Nigel Pearson rabbit hole. What a thoroughly peculiar man, though a part of me enjoys seeing the press pack getting a bit back of what they are happy to dish out

He is definitely slightly unhinged. I'd love to see him get that weasel Rob Harris by the throat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.