John Carew [Merged]

Goals per games record when playing for a Premiership team.

Carew - One every 2.5 games
Benjani - One evey 3.9 games
Bellamy - One every 3.1 games
Drogba - One every 2.3 games
Adebayor - One ever 2.2 games
Berbatoss - One every 2.7 games
Rooney - One every 2.7 games
Tevez - One every 3.4 games
Anelka - One every 2.6 games
Crouch - One every 3.4 games

So he has a better goalscoring record than Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Anelka, and our own first choice striker Bellamy. Nahh fuck him he is shite.

Big target man who sets up goals aswell as scoring. Just because we are the richest club in the world doesnt mean that we have to go an spend £30m each transfer. That would be foolish. Just because Carew isnt a big name player doesnt mean that he wouldnt do well.

Richard said:

So he has a better goalscoring record than Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Anelka, and our own first choice striker Bellamy. Nahh fuck him he is shite.

Big target man who sets up goals aswell as scoring. Just because we are the richest club in the world doesnt mean that we have to go an spend £30m each transfer. That would be foolish. Just because Carew isnt a big name player doesnt mean that he wouldnt do well.

Good looking stats there

as I said early on I would not be disappionted if he signed

Villa fans seem to think we have no chance, and they love him. Very good player.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=52200&postdays=0&postorder=asc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... torder=asc</a>

nickson71 said:
Richard said:

Good looking stats there

as I said early on I would not be disappionted if he signed

I agree, only problem is his injury record, but as I posted earlier hopefully he'll be fit at the time Bellamy/Sturridge/Bojinov are having their stint in the physio room!

I think some blues are blinkered by the money and think that the only players we should be going after are Messi and Kaka etc. Some people meed to learn that we need to be able to offer regular European football to sign superstars every week!

the last thing we want to be doing is lining the pockets of villa and everton at this moment in time they are our min competition

lining their pockets with a transfer fee of what i think will be around 6m for Carew would not bother me,
also he would be a 3rd of the price of RSC, good business if you ask me...................as long as it allows us to sign tevez as well without outsiders saying we are ruining football again!!

carlos84 said:
lining their pockets with a transfer fee of what i think will be around 6m for Carew would not bother me,
also he would be a 3rd of the price of RSC, good business if you ask me...................as long as it allows us to sign tevez as well without outsiders saying we are ruining football again!!
the fact we are interested they would put a 1 infront of that

villa fans sorry to lose carew

just seen a few comments on a villa blog,, they are full of praise for the norwegian and are hoping that he stays.. not saying we will be making a good signing by him, just that the villains rate him above abonglahor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.