John Dillon interview

I suggest you watch the full interview, he doesnt look in the slightest bit sorry for the hate filled nonsense he was spouting about David or our club, as will come across in the full video. but true to form you seem to jump to congratulate someone spouting anti City sentiment.

But you Tom have a track record for slagging City fans on here. It`s almost like you sit behind your pc waiting for your chance.

I think this is the first time I`ve answered one of your wumming post`s hopefully it will be the last.

I wasn't slagging city fans off, the bit I watched was that Dillon apologising. If you don't think it is genuine then fair enough and if you have watched it all you are better stood to comment. No need to get abusive.

As a City fan certain things said can never be apologised for and this is one and he doesn't explain himself one bit, rather he does what some on here do, yourself included and he tells us we are all making things up, there is no agenda etc etc etc.

Trolls are trolls regardless of the platform they use.

Maybe but he didn't have to do that interview did he. I think he knows he was out of order and is why he tried backtrack. You are making things up with agendas btw but that has got nothing to do with this interview. As I said I could only do ten mins, if either person managed to say a sentence without repeating it three times it might have been less than an hours content.

Its a feeble mealy mouthed apology from someone not shamed by his own words but brought about by the threat to his wallet.

His words are empty and i hope his wallet is as well.

Empty apology as far as I’m concerned. He tried to belittle us as well in that film.

As ever, Tom leaps to the defence.

Didn't at all, I said fair play because the ten mins I watched it looked like he was apologising. If that isn't the case then I am wrong and hold my hands up. Who is the real idiot here then if you all sat through an hour of it.

Didn't at all, I said fair play because the ten mins I watched it looked like he was apologising. If that isn't the case then I am wrong and hold my hands up. Who is the real idiot here then if you all sat through an hour of it.

Fuck me, nearly every time there's shit being flung in threads recently you appear to be in the centre of it all.

We sit through it so we are better positioned to quantify our reaction to it.

You look at a snippet, make a judgment based on it, then look like a sausage.

It’s even more prominent from your perspective when doing that on a Manchester City forum. A debate that raised a lot of heat on here because the fat twat insulted one of our own and brought a fucking child into it.

That is indefensible. It’s also indefensible that you are not fully loaded in your reply. Never come to a gun fight without a gun.

You’ll get all the stick you deserve on here, as per and it’s all your own doing.

Its a feeble mealy mouthed apology from someone not shamed by his own words but brought about by the threat to his wallet.

His words are empty and i hope his wallet is as well.

I’d have done him for deformation of character if I was Spanish Dave. He doesn’t roll like that though and Dillon is one lucky bastard.

That had law suit written all over it.

The cnut is just covering his ass.

He made a mistake he realised he has he has apologised move on. What I don’t like is the siege/abuse mentality on social media.

Surely City can sue the **** for defaming one of its employees? He can stick his fake apology up his arse, what he said was completely unforgivable and he needs to be held to account over it.. The media and the low life cretins like dillon are getting away with far to much when it comes to City and everything connected with the club, I'm so fucked off with it now, its a fuckin free for all and its frustrating we are not fighting back..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.