John Dillon interview

He made a mistake he realised he has he has apologised move on. What I don’t like is the siege/abuse mentality on social media.

But Dillon didn't worry about the distress this might cause initially , did he ?

He should know fucking better and is a twat for issuing such a post / tweet

And social media is a fucking curse imo, but that doesn't excuse such people like Dillon using it in such an inflammatory / disgusting manner.

EKPJF3i.jpg

Early photo of john dillon whilst at Uni apparently.

Surely City can sue the **** for defaming one of its employees? He can stick his fake apology up his arse, what he said was completely unforgivable and he needs to be held to account over it.. The media and the low life cretins like dillon are getting away with far to much when it comes to City and everything connected with the club, I'm so fucked off with it now, its a fuckin free for all and its frustrating we are not fighting back..

We do tend to keep our counsel. I think the view point from the club is that it’s a bit tit for tat.

Personally I think this one crossed a line though. I would like to see a reaction, not necessarily a public one, just ban the fucker from the Etihad. No need for statements, he just doesn’t come back. That would do it for me.

Instead of showing up for video interviews that are about 55 minutes too long, all he needs to do is say; "David Silva and family, i am sorry for what i said"...

None of this "i apologise to anyone it may have caused offence to" because that sort of thing does not actually contain the word "sorry" and does not get down to a personal level to the actual person it was aimed at. Which was David and his wife, and little Mateo.

If he actually aimed the word "sorry" to David, i'm sure the whole club, fanbase and Silva family would forget about it.

He made a mistake he realised he has he has apologised move on. What I don’t like is the siege/abuse mentality on social media.

He didn't actually apologise. He suggested that football fans didn't get the subtle nuances of his point. He's not apologised, he simply skates round any blame at all. He even offers the 'if people have been offended' line, he never once takes responsibility for his own words.

He didn't actually apologise. He suggested that football fans didn't get the subtle nuances of his point. He's not apologised, he simply skates round any blame at all. He even offers the 'if people have been offended' line, he never once takes responsibility for his own words.

Exactly this - he's still being a cnut .

David Silva, great footballer, multi millionaire, world cup winner, stunning girlfriend, healthy son, idolised in his own country, probably citys best ever and has a big chopper and he is still a humble decent man.

Don't suppose he gives a flying fuck. This Dillon guy has form for attacking us and this time he went too far - fuck him.

Right at the end he was asked if he had said sorry to dave and he waffled on about footballers don't live in the real world(or words to that effect) and he said he doubted dave knows anything about it,he said he has spoken to the club,it obviously never occured to him to say to dave i'm sorry for bringing you and your baby boy into it,when pushed he said he will do it now,the whole thing was a pile of shite done so he can save his career,he's a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.