John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 14 for Feyenoord

swedishGuidettifan said:
Some Guidetti news

Feyenoord fans are collecting signatures that they will show John and Man City, that they want him to stay another year at the club. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.petities24.com/johnguidetti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petities24.com/johnguidetti</a>

So far 19000 people have signed so they really appreciate what he have done for the club.
When they beat Ajax their biggest rivals for the first time in 6 years and John scored a hatrick he really became a legend for the fans.

Also you can see John´s passion to become a great player. When the training pitch this week were to frozen and bad to play on (they dont have under heated pitch in rotterdam weird for me). Koeman gave all players 2 days of becourse they couldn't train properly. So John flew home to Sweden for 2 days and called some old fotball friends that play div 1 in Sweden. Together they practise for 2 days then he flew back to Rotterdam.

Also in 11 days Hamren Swedish national coach will take out players for friendly against Croatia before Euro 12. The strikers will probably be Ibrahimovic, Elmander, Toivonen, Guidetti and Hysen.

Sry for my english
Welcome

And well done John.

Isn't this what Mancini's looking for? If he carries on at this rate then I'm sure he can earn his place on the bench.

Well done lad, keep it up.

Mancini always says it's impossible to keep four world class/top/high level/elite strikers happy at the club so Guidetti, if HE is willing to sit on the bench a fair bit, is the perfect tonic. And if he plays like he is in Holland I believe he could force his way into the first team more regularly. We could not really ask for a more ideal #4 striker.

This little snippet is from the gospel that is Tribal Football.

Sounds like he is a good bet to be playing at the Euro's. If he does and plays well sorry Feyenoord but you can stick your 27,000 signatures!

Sweden coach Hamren full of praise for Man City striker Guidetti's Feyenoord form

Sweden coach Erik Hamren is impressed by Manchester City striker John Guidetti's form at Feyenoord.

The Swede has been a revelation at Feyenoord this season.

"His form is very, very good with excellent statistics. Fourteen goals and as many assists in fourteen games. I'm impressed," said Hamren.

Kompany has got to get on the PA system last home game :D

I think for Guidetti this will be great for him to be playing regular and scoring goals. Dutch league may not be great but for developing players Dutch football is great for it. The lads only what 20 so for him to be playing is a good thing. Get a good pre season behind him then he could take that 4th striker position. Saying that we dont know who will be brought in. Will Roberto buy a more senoir replacement for Tevez is the big question.

There is a light said:
The atmosphere at Feyenoord looks tremendous.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jSkUtvSsU[/youtube]

that bit at the end gave me tingles, some atmosphere that

He is really enjoying himself at Feyenoord and i say let him have another season there. 1 great season away then coming back to play CC/FA etc isn't great. I say let him have another season out there.

A clause that he can be recalled at anytime put in for this contract though!

Fair play to the lad. He's full of self confidence and banging them in. I'd get him back and play him with Aguero next season infront of Dzeko and Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.