John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 14 for Feyenoord

Stevinio said:
Fair play to the lad. He's full of self confidence and banging them in. I'd get him back and play him with Aguero next season infront of Dzeko and Balotelli.

PMSL

CTID101 said:
He is really enjoying himself at Feyenoord and i say let him have another season there. 1 great season away then coming back to play CC/FA etc isn't great. I say let him have another season out there.

A clause that he can be recalled at anytime put in for this contract though!
I agree, as much as his goal tally is impressive, it's only half a season. I don't see why he has to be rushed back, unless he's going to get some serious game time it'll only stall his progress and we're likely to lose him altogether. He needs to play as much as possible, for all his potential he'd still have 3 strikers ahead of him here.

I agree with the general consensus that it would be best if he went out on loan again, but I forsee a slight problem with this. Namely we would only have three strikers.

Now this is fine if they all stay fit but thats never the case and in fact we have been idiotically lucky with injuries this season, especially when you consider Balotelli does has a reoccuring problem in his leg.

I mention this because we seem to have a choice between calling him back as fourth stiker, potentially stunting his growth or we end up buying a new fourth striker which would be a fair bit of money plus potentially put guidetti further down the pecking order.

I personally think we should get him on loan in the PL at somewhere like swansea if we can and take our chances.

Guidetti opens the scoring for Feyenoord with a lucky deflection off his shoulder

12 minutes to get his 15th goal in 15 games. :D

fantastic player hope he gets in our first team, it would be great to get an academey player in the team

30 minutes gone and Guidetti has his second already. The first one was really lucky as a header from a corner was headed onto his arm and went in. That should have been disallowed. He just earned and scored a penalty to put Feyenoord 2-0 up.

Re: John Guidetti: 16 in 15 for Feyenoord

Yeh they tripped Guidetti inside the penalty area and he took it himself. good penalty.

Re: John Guidetti: 16 in 15 for Feyenoord

Arm of god.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/john-guidettis-hand-of-god-feyenoord-1-vitesse-0/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/jo ... vitesse-0/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.