John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

All good experience for him and considering his meteoric rise this incident may help keep him grounded.....

Just a couple of questions for those with the knowledge -

What system do Feyenoord play? And how would Guidetti fit into ours?

Would this be close?

Richards--Komps--Lescott--Clichy
--Nasri----Yaya-----Silva--
-Aguero--Guidetti---Mario-

If I don't see him in a City shirt next season I'll be royaly pissed off the lad loves his football and even if he only scores 15 goals for us a season he has that passion and drive that will make him an even better player....

That apology he made about being sent off is the only time I've actually seen a player say sorry but look as though he ment every bloody word...

FantasyIreland said:
All good experience for him and considering his meteoric rise this incident may help keep him grounded.....

Just a couple of questions for those with the knowledge -

What system do Feyenoord play? And how would Guidetti fit into ours?

Would this be close?

Richards--Komps--Lescott--Clichy
--Nasri----Yaya-----Silva--
-Aguero--Guidetti---Mario-
Feyenoord play 4-3-3 as well but I think Guidetti is very good with 2 up front as well. He is really sharp and quick when he plays one-two's even though he hasn't got a lot of raw pace. Feyenoord are a bit like Arsenal at the moment with Van Persie and seem to play around Guidetti and look for him when they get close to goal. Guidetti has notched about 40% of Feyenoord's goal so that shows how important he is. I don't think he is ready to be a starting player for City but I think he is better suited (playing style wise) than Dzeko because Guidetti has a much better eye for space to either run in or pass in to.

____________Mulder__________
Leerdam__Vlaar__Martins Indi___Nelom
____El Ahmadi______Clasie___________
_____________Bakkal________________
Schaken_____Guidetti_______Fernandez_

Poor kid, hes absolutly devastated, its like he did commit murder or something. I feel sorry for him-.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OyCS6uuNSg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

At least it shows how much it means to him. Good thing long term, and it least he didn't dorp this bollock whilst playing for us!

Soulboy said:
Let's be brutally honest here, he's a bit thick isn't he?

If I was a manager I would fine a player every time he did something as ludicrous and unnecessary as taking off his shirt. What the fuck do they do that for?

I never saw Bobby Moore take his shirt off and he won the World Cup!

moore_pele_380x529_929256a.jpg

Such a shame that this happened the match before PSV away. Hopefully Guidetti will learn from his mistake and be stronger from it.

That apology really upset me as it is clear that it means so much to him, will be praying for a Feyenoord win without him to keep the pressure on the top 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.