John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 13 for Feyenoord

blueish swede said:
In the video clip where he is a kid he's asked about his future career and he replies "like Beckham, start at Manchester United and end at Real"

The second clip he's sixteen and talking about his dream to play in the 2010 World Cup at 18 "If I don't believe in it, who will? If you shoot for the stars you might reach the moon".

WE NEED HIM BACK NOW! GET HIM THE FUCK BACK PLEASE. I CANT STAND DZEKO ANY LONGER. WE CAN PLAY DZEKO IN THE EL AND THE CUPS. WE NEED SOMEONE MORE RELIABLE. PLEASE!!!! GET HIM BACK B4 THE WINDOW CLOSES!!!

pauljv92 said:
WE NEED HIM BACK NOW! GET HIM THE FUCK BACK PLEASE. I CANT STAND DZEKO ANY LONGER. WE CAN PLAY DZEKO IN THE EL AND THE CUPS. WE NEED SOMEONE MORE RELIABLE. PLEASE!!!! GET HIM BACK B4 THE WINDOW CLOSES!!!

nope

tasker said:
plays today 1.30 away to nec
Feyenoord leading after 6 minutes and Guidetti gave the assist to a Bakkal goal.

it looks as if he's injured as hes coming off for half time

Feyenoord leading 0-2 early in the second half and Guidetti gets his second assist after a great move.

EDIT:

Guidetti has been subbed in the 80th minute and Feyenoord look pretty comfortable with a 0-2 lead.

Re: John Guidetti: 14 in 14 for Feyenoord

Final score 0-2 Feyenoord. They are now up to 5th, 2 points off a Champions League (Qualifier, I think) and only 5 points off the top.

What a fantastic prospect this kid is, I'm glad that Mancini saw his mistake and it looks like the €1m or whatever it was we paid in the summer was worth it.

I just don't understand the people slagging him off in this thread, on paper he's doing well and yes I know that stats don't tell the whole story but by all accounts he's impressing a fair few people!

Player: John Guidetti (Feyenoord)
Guidetti, on loan from City, has been making waves in the Eredivisie. It was last weekend's exploits, however – a second successive hat-trick, in a 4-2 triumph over AFC Ajax in Rotterdam – that catapulted the Swede into UEFA EURO 2012 contention, possibly alongside Zlatan Ibrahimović, who also made his name in the Netherlands. "He's told Dutch reporters this is a good league for me to develop in," said Guidetti. "It feels bizarre that he even knows who I am. But then again, it's probably a good thing for him to know the name of his future strike partner!"

Anyone else excited about next season?
What a great time to be a City fan!

Daveth said:
I just don't understand the people slagging him off in this thread, on paper he's doing well and yes I know that stats don't tell the whole story but by all accounts he's impressing a fair few people!

"Lickle City" syndrome, some people are convinced that nothing we can produce can be top quality and that we must buy to be at the top. Same people probably wrote off Sturridge when we got rid of him. Granted the majority of homegrown players don't end up good enough but we've already shown with Micah and Sturridge that we can produce international quality players. We can also take partial credit for Hart and SWP even though they arrived later in their teens from other clubs, but our club did a fantastic job in developing both into top flight footballers.

The reality is Guidetti is now one of the best young strike prospects in European football. Whether he fulfills his potential at a very top level is yet to be determined but the signs are great. And consider that another of them, Romelu Lukaku, will cost Chelsea £18million when addons are met, and that he looks no better than Guidetti, who cost us nothing/nominal fee at the age of 15.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7NG4A7Zy_A[/youtube]

Vid of when he was 17 and one of most of his goals for Feyenoord.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8BO-_wJnfI[/youtube]

Its easy to forget this kid is 19.

19! and he's outscoring proven top class strikers who played for arguably better sides in the same league.

Some Guidetti news

Feyenoord fans are collecting signatures that they will show John and Man City, that they want him to stay another year at the club. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.petities24.com/johnguidetti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petities24.com/johnguidetti</a>

So far 19000 people have signed so they really appreciate what he have done for the club.
When they beat Ajax their biggest rivals for the first time in 6 years and John scored a hatrick he really became a legend for the fans.

Also you can see John´s passion to become a great player. When the training pitch this week were to frozen and bad to play on (they dont have under heated pitch in rotterdam weird for me). Koeman gave all players 2 days of becourse they couldn't train properly. So John flew home to Sweden for 2 days and called some old fotball friends that play div 1 in Sweden. Together they practise for 2 days then he flew back to Rotterdam.

Also in 11 days Hamren Swedish national coach will take out players for friendly against Croatia before Euro 12. The strikers will probably be Ibrahimovic, Elmander, Toivonen, Guidetti and Hysen.

Sry for my english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.