John Guidetti: 20 goals and 6 assists in 23 for Feyenoord

Re: John Guidetti: 18 goals and 5 assists in 16 for Feyenoord

Blue Phil said:
If we sell Tevez in the summer then we shouldn't buy a big name to replace him. I have always thought that having 3 strikers is plenty and when we have Guidetti back we have a 4th striker to play in the Carling and F.A cup.

If however we decide to sell him then we should be demanding around £15million for him, using Oxalade-Chamberlin and Phil Jones as a benchmark.

John G, and his Dad, think that he is as good as any of the strikers we have. He won't sit around in the stiffs and be content with a few cup games. And now he's got his snout in the international trough, he'll want games each week, 90 mins of them - provided he keeps his shirt on!

Bringing him back would be truly suicidal for his progress.
Should be loaned to a Premier League club next season

Oh crap, Mino Raiola is trying to get Guidetti to become one of his clients. Raiola can be trouble and is the one maneuvering Pogba away from United for more money. He also manages Balotelli and Ibrahimovic, and is one of European football's most powerful agents. With Guidetti and Pogba, he'll have two of European football's most promising youngsters on his list of clients... just hope he doesn't create the tension between Guidetti and City as he has with Pogba and United.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/serie-a/john-guidetti-pa-vag-till-raiolas-stjarnstall/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/s ... jarnstall/</a>

Jumanji said:
Raiola is a good agent.

For the player yes, but often not for the club holding the player. Just look at the Pogba/United debacle, Pogba wants to stay but Raiola is trying desperately to move him to Juventus so he'll get £££ for himself as the deal-maker. Who could rule out him doing the same with Guidetti when clubs like Real, Bayern, Inter, and Arsenal are trailing him? OTOH, it might force our club to put one of the most talented prospects in our academy's history into first team reckoning if presented with the threat of him leaving.

LoveCity said:
Jumanji said:
Raiola is a good agent.

For the player yes, but often not for the club holding the player. Just look at the Pogba/United debacle, Pogba wants to stay but Raiola is trying desperately to move him to Juventus so he'll get £££ for himself as the deal-maker. Who could rule out him doing the same with Guidetti when clubs like Real, Bayern, Inter, and Arsenal are trailing him? OTOH, it might force our club to put one of the most talented prospects in our academy's history into first team reckoning if presented with the threat of him leaving.

Considering his view on the Balotelli transfer, it is apparent that Raiola has a really positive perception of city and Mancini. And I feel that he would rather get Zlatan to sign for us than anything else. If he helps City, he is the guy who would be getting the most monetary benefit out of it.

unexpected item said:
Villa are looking at him now. I was calm about the european giants being after him, but now villa are involved...we're fucked

http://www.clubcall.com/aston-villa/villa-scout-numan-eyes-guidetti-1386513.html?

:-)

I wouldn't even want him there on loan, I just assume Alex Mcleish ruins everything he touches.

I really hope somewhere like Swansea on a whim ask for him on loan, they don't have many strikers and I think he'd do well there. If they stay up that is (I assume and hope they will).

MC ID said:
unexpected item said:
Villa are looking at him now. I was calm about the european giants being after him, but now villa are involved...we're fucked

http://www.clubcall.com/aston-villa/villa-scout-numan-eyes-guidetti-1386513.html?

I wouldn't even want him there on loan, I just assume Alex Mcleish ruins everything he touches.

I really hope somewhere like Swansea on a whim ask for him on loan, they don't have many strikers and I think he'd do well there. If they stay up that is (I assume and hope they will).

Wasn't it Mcleish that loaned Hart from us when he was at Birmingham??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
MC ID said:
unexpected item said:

Wasn't it Mcleish that loaned Hart from us when he was at Birmingham??

Yes, did him wonders. Funny all this stuff about the agent, are we going to let another one slip like Sturridge due to greed (not saying Guidetti is that way inclined) or just do the right thing this time and keep him?

Bring the kid back and give him a go. Can't be any worse than having someone who doesn't want to be here and is just whoring himself out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.