John Guidetti

Watching_Swede said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This kid is going to be a star, mark my words. Has everything, the talent, the confidence and the correct attitude.

I saw him play when on loan in Sweden. He showed very good skills and got praise for his play. I agree he has the right attitude.

He also seems very bright and verbal, he actually participated several times as a commentator in a Swedish football programme showing EPL during the spring, he impressed even then. They tried to tap him for information how it is to be a footballer at ManC. I remember some stuff:
The difference between Hughes and Mancini - Hughes is more authoritarian. Hughes did not participate in trainings as much as Mancini, nor did he speak to the players. Hughes did not know the name of the academy players, even after a year. Mancini knew all names of the academy players from day one.
How is Tevez? According to Guidetti he doesn't say so much. You can sit beside him during lunch, and he says nothing!
Who is the funny guy? Adebayor seems to be a joker. One day after the practise when Guidetti had taken a shower he felt a slap on his ass. It was Adebayor, joking with the academy boy.

Interesting stuff, cheers for that

in the past a kid like this would be thrown into the team and if he did well he`d become a permanent fixture,playing well or not we`d have to persevere.
now with the quality of our squad we can nurse him along .
players like micah and stevie come to mind ,look at the number of appearances they have at the top level at still quite tender ages
there`s no rush give him the odd game send him out for experience and most importantly coach him.very few players are the finished article until their mid-twentys
Thats why i`d stick with micah and ireland let them learn their trade

Love the constant head and shoulders movement in that video, seems a genuine and lovely chap.

Just watched the interview now - seems like a really genuine lad with a healthy attitude to the game. It was surprising to hear for me because i had heard on this forum that he had a bit of an attitude problem and thought he was much better than he is.
Certainly doesn't seem that way from the video. Good luck to him - hope he gets some game time this year.
P.s that goal on the you tube vid was a cracker

didn't impress Dalbey the other night, I thought he look quite good but the video was hard work
DalbeyINUK said:
citymad said:
Thats what i thought. Perhaps he meant good championship player whilst on loan.

Apologies for not responding with some clarification earlier. Internet was down.

Aye that's pretty much what I meant. I think he'll have a nice long career as a championship player. Or maybe for a Bolton or Blackburn. Looking at him play his skill set doesn't seem to apply nearly as much to a top level premier league player to me. He's basically a big strong hold up player who can pass a little from what I've seen. Time will tell though! That's not to say I don't appreciate him I should add, for what he is, or seems to be to me he's a good prospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.