John Guidetti

km09 said:
A Loan to Newcastle would be ideal , with Ba going, could get lots of game time
No offense but I have no interest in seeing him played out wide there which is what will happen as he isn't unseating cisse

Why does he need to go on loan? Plenty of games left for us to use him. Much rather see him given a chance than Sir Sulk a Lot getting another second on the pitch.

Any club in the top half barring Stoke would be an ideal if we were to loan him out this season. But with Mario being very unreliable I don't see this happening this season.

acton28 said:
Blue Haze said:
Someone mentioned Norwich. Good choice, Hughton is class and plays positive football

I agree.

Plus they aren't exactly blessed with strikers, they have Holt, the awful Morrison, Jackson and Harry Kane (17/18 y.o.)

mansour's tow ropes said:
acton28 said:
Blue Haze said:
Someone mentioned Norwich. Good choice, Hughton is class and plays positive football

I agree.

Plus they aren't exactly blessed with strikers, they have Holt, the awful Morrison, Jackson and Harry Kane (17/18 y.o.)

and..... Holt and Morison are injured at the moment I believe.

If Kun is out two months, I'd keep him and give him some game time, if only as a sub to start with, he'll be bursting at the seams to prove himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.