John Guidetti

It would be criminally insane to throw a young striker into our first team, after a prolonged injury/sickness absence, without first giving him at least several games at a lower level to regain his match fitness and scoring touch.

Anyone planning on attending his (hopefully) comeback game tomorrow? At the Athletics Arena I think

Does anyone know if I can watch this match on the Internet? As I live in Norway I don't have the chance of attending the game.

skandreas said:
Does anyone know if I can watch this match on the Internet? As I live in Norway I don't have the chance of attending the game.
Unfortunately the club don't offer that mate. There will be highlights on the website a few days later though.

The club have streamed live matches for the academy but only one or two I think.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone planning on attending his (hopefully) comeback game tomorrow? At the Athletics Arena I think

Will definitely be there.

I would have been gobsmacked if you weren't!

Good news for those who cant make it.......

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Will definitely be there.
Is there any chance that this snow will affect the game? And so you know if parking outside the ground (near the club shop) will be okay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.