john guidetti

Trabzonspor which is the team from Turkish League considers loan move for John Guidetti and the transfer is likely to happen in the evening.Can you give us information about John Guidetti (his positive and negative features during the game ,his state of healt after his injury,whether he feels himself fully healed ,etc... )

hyasin61 said:
Trabzonspor which is the team from Turkish League considers loan move for John Guidetti and the transfer is likely to happen in the evening.Can you give us information about John Guidetti (his positive and negative features during the game ,his state of healt after his injury,whether he feels himself fully healed ,etc... )

Strengths:
- Penalties
- Muscular strength
- Finishing ability
- Good 2 feet

Weaknesses:
- Pace
- Mobility
- Experience
- Possibly injury prone

Fitness state is still rather unknown, was recovering well from his first injury and started playing in our reserves but then sustained another injury. He may feel he is fully fit, but I saw a video off him the other week and his right leg seems significantly smaller than his right (he is right footed).

kun said:
hyasin61 said:

Strengths:
- Penalties
- Muscular strength
- Finishing ability
- Good 2 feet

Weaknesses:
- Pace
- Mobility
- Experience
- Possibly injury prone

Fitness state is still rather unknown, was recovering well from his first injury and started playing in our reserves but then sustained another injury. He may feel he is fully fit, but I saw a video off him the other week and his right leg seems significantly smaller than his right (he is right footed).

That's funny, I always thought he had two left feet.

kun said:
hyasin61 said:

Strengths:
- Penalties
- Muscular strength
- Finishing ability
- Good 2 feet

Weaknesses:
- Pace
- Mobility
- Experience
- Possibly injury prone

He's not too slow actually mate. He managed to outpace alot of players in the eredivisie, and also he's quite skillfull.

I'll believe this loan move to Turkey when it's announced as the Turkish press can get ahead of themselves (Kolo was one step away from joining about three Turkish clubs a year ago). Also, while the Turkish league isn't the worst in the world, it's ranked 11th while the Dutch league is ranked 8th, so it'd be a step backwards for John.

spinzer said:
kun said:
hyasin61 said:

Strengths:
- Penalties
- Muscular strength
- Finishing ability
- Good 2 feet

Weaknesses:
- Pace
- Mobility
- Experience
- Possibly injury prone

He's not too slow actually mate. He managed to outpace alot of players in the eredivisie, and also he's quite skillfull.
I know he's not that slow, but it's one of his weaker traits, also coming back from injury may hamper his pace.

First of all thank you for giving information about Gui.I thınk the transfer will be beneficial for both our team and Gui.He has talents and turkish league can be good opportunity to perform them.what bad is that he will not play in the games during the group stages of Uefa Europa Leage.I thınk ıf Gui creates harmony with our midfield players especially with Malouda ,the coherence will be reflected to score :)

The loan did not happen due the fact that Gui should not play for the next 6 months which is stated by Man. City health care team to the authorized person of Trabzonspor.Is that true that he can't play ın the games for 6 months and the statement of Man. City which stated that İf the loan happens the Turkısh team should not give him chance in the games for 6 month ?Can Man. City health care team allow any player to get chances by acknowledge his injury ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.