John Guidetti

BLUEMATT23 said:
Am I missing something or being thick.
Why are we thinking of loading Guidetti if Jovetic is seemingly permanently injured?. What happens If we get another injury to a striker?.

I presume they'll put in the loan contract that he can be called back.

I'm not sure why he can't be given a chance with City tho, so I feel like I am missing something.

BLUEMATT23 said:

A bit of both.

We have players much better than him and in terrific form.
He will get far more opportunities in a team struggling for good striking options with a manager like Hughes,who probably see's similarities in Guidetti's play to that of his own.

I bet Guidetti will be on the bench a lot at Stoke . Anyway Stoke need to buy Ireland before any loan move goes through for Guidetti .

FantasyIreland said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

A bit of both.

We have players much better than him and in terrific form.
He will get far more opportunities in a team struggling for good striking options with a manager like Hughes,who probably see's similarities in Guidetti's play to that of his own.
Good selective quoting.

Read the very next line he wrote.

how many other strikers have they got? Is Kenwyne Jones still there, haven't heard about him for while?

lust overlord said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
how many other strikers have they got? Is Kenwyne Jones still there, haven't heard about him for while?
Still there,but fallen out with Hughes apparently.

just googled his stats and he has actually played more games than I realised over the last few seasons, he just doesn't score many. A few years ago he looked like becoming a decent player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.