John ###in Motson

ban-mcfc said:
Zabbasbeard said:
ban-mcfc said:
dunno pal, there's been a few times when he's pissed me off, maybe me sat with my blue tinted glasses on.

there's certainly a lot worse about.

apparently guy mowbray is a big blue and told my mate the aguero moment was the best of his career.

Isn't Guy Mowbray a York City fan?! He might like MCFC (though he joined in with the Mario bashing at Euros)...

not according to my mate who works as a technician for the bbc, he has to interact with all the pundits and set up the sound systems.

everything i've said is what he tells me pal.

he definitely said guy mowbray was a city fan. could be false though.

He sounds like a City fan on the QPR game, he lost his voice at the end and he described it perfectly..

Motty's a right diva when he's not on air. I can confirm this from spending the game v Stoke a couple of years ago, when Micah scored, on the TV gantry. I had a pair of bins on so could hear everyone on the BBC feed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDKp1mkl5A[/youtube]

He's sat on the right of the gantry with Sky to the left.

Likes to have a tantrum and shout at people especially just before he goes on air, usually about not being able to hear the cues or see the monitor properly. But then it's all pre-written stats and "heh heh heh interesting facts about this fixture" once he's on. Note next time you listen to him on MOTD and the sound from his mic is different to everyone else's... Also wears a suspiciously effeminate pair of large blue glasses when not on camera. I'd love for him to be caught out one of these days when they go over to him for Focus while he's having a little rant! -)

Became a parody of himself and football commentators in general about 25 years ago... And has declined to something of a joke now. And as a pundit he's woeful as he doesn't seem to do conversation... If it's not in the script he's fucked.

Was never a patch on Barry Davies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.