John Motson calls Manchester City the best team he has ever seen

Best English side ever, as the league table will confirm at the end of the season. Plus we've done it in an season where the teams in the relegation zone are spending £20million on players, plus we've had 5 English sides qualify for the Champions League last 16.

By using the words "senile old fucker well past his sell-by date" in previous posts, it is possible that I may have given the impression that I don't rate John's football credentials.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I am happy to set the record straight and confirm that his insight and knowledge of the game clearly eclipse those of many younger pundits.

I'm shocked. I thought he was a Utd follower - Then again he always does tend to give praise where praise is due.

pep's barca were better.

just sayin'...think by the time pep leaves we could be the best

He's talking about English football only, don't think many would argue against Pep's Barcelona were better they obviously were. In England though this City side have a very strong case, if we break the points and goals record for the PL then it's indisputable imo

I surprised Talksport have anything positive about City, it's full of dinosaurs who long for the olden days when their success was matched by the team they supported.

Was listening to a TS phone while ago, City fan comes on, talking about how well City had played before fat Alan Brazil cut straight across him.... "yeah yeah we know how good City are but what about chelsea' poor perfoermance what'd you think...." It might be a small point but I am sick of them constantly trying to ignore the whole City thing hoping it all goes away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.