#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is making mistakes but Stones has been a revelation this season. Maybe a break will do him no harm. I blame the int break. He will get back on form. Tough decision coming up against PSG.

Can only ever be relied upon for a good run of form, not as a cast iron guarantee. Just has too much Notagaindi in him.

Has to be Dias and Laporte till the end of the season now.

Some of the comments are a bit harsh. He’d been fine up until tonight in my opinion since that error vs Poland.

He didn’t make mistakes vs Dortmund or Leeds. Perhaps he could’ve made a challenge on Dallas at the end if we are being overly critical.

Bad day at the office. Nothing more. He’s been immense for us this season and Dias plays much better with him than he does with Laporte.
He misread the flight of that ball to Haaland and allowed him to get onto it which ultimately led to their goal, lucky or not.

What do we do against PSG? Stones seems to be unsure again and laporte has a history of fuck ups in big CL games.

Few back to back mistakes from John. Laporte will argue he should be starting ahead of John vs PSG.

What do we do against PSG? Stones seems to be unsure again and laporte has a history of fuck ups in big CL games.
Really difficult decision for Pep, Stones has had a brilliant season but last night was poor and as you say Laporte has made mistakes in the CL. Whoever plays will be in for difficult night, but I would probably just go for Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.