#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked good for most of the game but in key moments he was caught out 2/3 times. Those moments didn’t cost us today but they will in other games hence the need for another CB

Too many on here just look at the final result and base their opinion on a player, on whether we have won or lost. We won, so Stones was great. Some better finishing from Wolves and Stones would have been absolute dog shit.

Too many on here just look at the final result and base their opinion on a player, on whether we have won or lost. We won, so Stones was great. Some better finishing from Wolves and Stones would have been absolute dog shit.

some better finishing and wolves could have scored 4 and we could have scored 6.A very irrelevant argument. What if ...

ederson could have made 3 errors leading to goals And he would have been absolute dog shit

Decent performance, time for him to crack on and show he deserves a place in our squad.

There were signs of rustiness from many of the players in the second half and it's to be expected. We were playing a very good Wolves side and that is a fantastic 3 points, he played his part.

some better finishing and wolves could have scored 4 and we could have scored 6.A very irrelevant argument. What if ...

If Wolves had scored 4, it would have been from chances made because Stones was ball-watching. How has a centre back been great if the opposition missed 4 clear-cut chances that he was at fault for? It’s exactly how I said, you are basing your opinion on Stones because Wolves couldn’t finish.

If Wolves had scored 4, it would have been from chances made because Stones was ball-watching. How has a centre back been great if the opposition missed 4 clear-cut chances that he was at fault for? It’s exactly how I said, you are basing your opinion on Stones because Wolves couldn’t finish.

If wolves had have scored 4 - they didn’t though did they. I’m basing my opinion on the game I just watched that we won 1-3

You are basing your opinion on goals that didn’t happen. Enjoy the win

I’d also say he hasn’t played in months, so obviously we will show rustiness at times

Brilliant first half , bit shaky the second but made some vital clearances despite that

first half shows what an easy job the centre half’s have if the team presses from the front

hopefully a more energetic front three will see this continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.