John Stones signs new 5 year deal

Seriously there's no reason why his game can't evolve to keep him at a consistently high level well into his 30s even if he loses some pace eventually.
He doesn’t have much to lose. It’s all about positioning and anticipation. Dias has brought his physical dominance out more.

I think there were reasonable doubts about him so very well done to put his career back on track the way he did.

Just shows you should never fully write someone off.

You know how they give you an option to win a signed shirt by different players? I enter them every single time but am not always that bothered, my thought is always if I win I'll pass it on to one of my Canadian/British Granddaughters.....but if I win John Boy's then I am keeping it and framing it!!
So please, please, please let me win John Stones' shirt!! :-)

Really glad he showed all those dummies on here who wanted him sold for 20 million this time last year that they know nothing about football.
His issues were largely nothing to do with football,only in relation to injury.As a footballer,he is top class,I don't think there were too many who disputed that.

Wonderful news on this contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.