John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt we'll go for a centre back with VK, Demi, Mangala & Denayer all in the first team. I don't doubt we'd be thinking of him because he's young, talented and English but it's not a position of priority.

I see United are now being linked, basically driving the price up for Chelsea if they do want him bad.

Don't see cb as a priority this window cm and lb far more pressing but no last minute punts on crap out of desperation

My next door neighbour is a Barnsley fan, home and away and England home and away every match. When he first started going on about him I didn't have a clue who he was. I still haven't watched him much so can't give an opinion of him either way, but the football daft bloke next door thinks he is the absolute bollocks. He could be biased though, being from Barnsley and that.

Don't see cb as a priority this window cm and lb far more pressing but no last minute punts on crap out of desperation
Even though most want to pretend, CB is the weakest position outside of LB.

CM hs been reinforced by signing Delph. Let's see what he brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.