John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i rate him. Sure he's had some high profile cock ups and is a bit off form as is the rest of the Everton team.
I'm sure he will improve and learn when to ball play and when to get rid.

If pep wants stones pep will get him! Maybe we should trust pep to do what pep does

For the record I do have faith in Pep -- a lot more faith in him than I do myself, on this subject. If Pep wants him, I'll give him (and player) the benefit of the doubt. I think a lot of people are just interested in the discussion because for an extraordinarily expensive defender John isn't particular good at defending a lot of the time. That's all. Maybe we're putting more emphasis on ball skills going forward, or maybe the appropriate money men see mistakes that can be coached out of him -- all well and good. But for a a £50m defender, he's not that good at defending yet. Seems like a possible red flag to me (or at least a trait you can avoid for that fee), but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.