John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong about what? I know it your natural inclination to side with anything opposing my view. But what exactly was I wrong about in my discussion with Shael?

And as far as not admitting wrong, you probably should stop protecting :)

I didn't actually say you were wrong did I, it was just a friendly little dig!! ;)

Maybe this was the new agent?
3384083.jpg

?

My View is simple. I would rather see Denayer given a chance than buy Stones. There is nothing I have seen in Stones that thinks we should spunk a load of money on him and cost Denayer his place in the squad. Sky, BT, BBC all failed to point out his mistakes and openly w**k over every average thing he does.

My View is simple. I would rather see Denayer given a chance than buy Stones. There is nothing I have seen in Stones that thinks we should spunk a load of money on him and cost Denayer his place in the squad. Sky, BT, BBC all failed to point out his mistakes and openly w**k over every average thing he does.
What if it doesn't cost Denayer his place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.