John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick because we've just missed out on a real talent who would have strengthened us, and now we're going to have months of tedious back and forth with Everton only to inevitably be taken to the cleaners by Kenwright in August for a currently bang average player who may eventually amount to something worth relying on.

It's a kick in the balls, and I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way.

Have you ever studied the consent of the Power of positive thinking?

If I was Mansour,(just for a bit of entertainment),I'd be on the blower to Khaldoon and Txiki,telling them to offer £80m for stones.
Then sit back and watch the Bluemoon implosion.
Would be fun.

Some of you should stop feeling like it's your responsibility to balance the City books at the end of the financial year. Chelsea were knocked back at slightly less, and Barcelona - yes that's Barcelona had a strong interest in him. Hardly shit, is he, if they are/were sniffing.

With all this money swilling around the Prem, we should get used to these astronomical figures for players.

Euros are on.

Precisely, I wouldn't be expecting any signings now until the Euros are over-Laporte and Gundogan didn't make there country's squads through injury so we could pursue them without upsetting managers of country's in the Euros.

Woy made it quite clear by telling his squad to sort out transfers either before or after the tournament-so it wont be any different for other country's competing in it either.

Rumours are Stones wants to come, so can we not still negotiate a fee with Everton?

Of course, but it's unlikely to speed anything up as far as we are concerned because we won't know, as the Euros are on.

For all we know, it could be pretty much done already & that's why Laporte isn't coming, hence Barca grassing us up last week. Or we could have walked, because it's too much money. It would be unfair on Stones for info to come out either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.