John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will.

They only have Lukaku as a recognised striker (Kone at a push). Everton have ambitions to push on this season, so they will need goals.

Bony didn't do it for us, but he is proven
Bony is a good player, but he doesn't strike me as a natural partner for Lukaku. More an alternative.

I was expecting Everton to be really strong in the transfer mkt. Perhaps they are waiting.

I'm actually quite calm, even pleased about this potential signing, wheras a year ago I would have been fucking mortified at the prospect of him at cb.

The reason isn't anything Stones has done in the meantime, he just confirmed what I thought then. There-s another reason I've changed my mind.. It's the same reason I'm not worried if Yaya Toure stays, or Bony stays.

Pellegrini is gone & we have Pep Guardiola. Fucking get in!

(Not sure this stretches to Kolarov tbf)

Spot on. We finished fourth under a guy who in my opinion was out of his depth, and there are some people in the media suggesting we will struggle to make top 4 because Pep doesn't know the Premier League!

He might not know the Premier League but he sure as hell knows how to win!

was hoping he'd be on the plane with the squad....hope this is done soon so he can fly out to join them. World class potential but still a young lad that is going to need time/reps in Pep's system, to make sure he's ready for the season...
Are Hart and Sterling with the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.