John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
these two are not in training yet??? raheem better be careful with all these attacking options were bringing in all of which appear to be better than him.

and can we get this stones deal done!? what the hell is the hold up
No mate they're meeting the squad in Germany and then flying out to China with them

No mate they're meeting the squad in Germany and then flying out to China with them
is it just me or do they seem to be taking a longer vacation than most? england was knocked out of euros early, we have a new coach, new attacking players and goalie being targeted/signed every day.... you'd think these two would be trying to impress from day one. but i cant blame someone for taking their allowed time off

is it just me or do they seem to be taking a longer vacation than most? england was knocked out of euros early, we have a new coach, new attacking players and goalie being targeted/signed every day.... you'd think these two would be trying to impress from day one. but i cant blame someone for taking their allowed time off
Spain were knocked out at the same stage and still no sign of Silva/Nolito. Does seem as if they've been off for ages though probably just due to the lack of football on TV

They only got about 3 and a half weeks of a break. Which is not enough really. You need about 5-6 weeks of a break which most players rarely get these days.

Spain were knocked out at the same stage and still no sign of Silva/Nolito. Does seem as if they've been off for ages though probably just due to the lack of football on TV
MEN named them both, plus Hart, in the 30-odd man squad that flew out to Germany yesterday
This, at least according to the, "ever reliable" MUEN at any rate.

Is DeBruyne injured?... Doesn't seem to have have been included at all, according to them.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...manchester-city-tour-squad-fixtures--11633572

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.