John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you wumming ??? !!! As I suspected you have no knowledge whatsoever in how transfers work.MONEY at this moment in time is not the problem.Everton are awaiting firm confirmation that they have got a fucking replacement.What don`t you understand about that ??

@City_Sean Would you sell your house tomorrow if you didn't already have one lined up to move into?.....

Can't blame Everton for what they are doing no matter how frustrating it is for us. I'd hope our club would take the same stance if we were ever in the position.

I loving all these links to offensive players with pace and skill but cant forget it was our back 4 that let us down many times last season...time to get Stones/Bonucci done!;)

Defence is only a problem if it is attacked. Pep's philosophy is all about the team attacking in a way, and defending as a unit, which means that teams find it very hard to actually get at the defenders.

He had to adapt to German football due to the way they counter attack (I still remember what Dortmund did to us the first time we played them) and I think that will help in the Premier League where teams will happily play a long ball that you wouldn't see in Spain.

But Bonucci especially will help

@City_Sean Would you sell your house tomorrow if you didn't already have one lined up to move into?.....

Can't blame Everton for what they are doing no matter how frustrating it is for us. I'd hope our club would take the same stance if we were ever in the position.
Works both ways if Everton drag it out to a point where city walk away. ?

Literally no-one on this forum has any idea about what is going on behind the scenes at the relevant levels at City. You, nor anyone else knows how close we are to anyone, so we should all just chill out and not stress.

One thing you can assume is that Just having Pep will lift us up a level.

The whole transfer market is relatively quiet at the moment, but one big transfer can have a domino effect. Everyone seems to be keeping their powder dry.

Everton presumably don't want the Stones deal announcing yet until they have a replacement in the bag. If a selling team knows they have City money, they will be fleeced.

Still a long time to go in this window.

Agree with most of it.
But everybody in the market is aware that City's money is lying on Everton's table. It's no secret. That cannot be the reason for a delay.
Maybe it's not easy for Everton to find the right player. Top class won't go to Everton for obvious reasons. But Everton don't want a downgrade to Stones. They simply HAVE to overpay to convince quality players or they have to be happy with 2nd row or very young players. Tricky situation. We know it...
But somehow it is independent from Stones willing to leave. Then again I understand Everton not willing to close in the deal right now.

It probably is down to Everton wanting to get a replacement in but gotta say this is dragging on. And Stones is in limbo right now when he should be in pre season getting ready for the season.

Works both ways if Everton drag it out to a point where city walk away. ?
What don`t you understand.Everton are NOT dragging it out.They want this to be concluded as quickly as we do,but why should they let a player go,who still has his name on their documents,until a suitable replacement has been found.City will NOT walk away from this,as too much work has already been concluded,he wants to come to us,his personal terms have been agreed and I bet the transfer fee has been completed.
I hope City would do the same under the circumstances if Sergio ever wanted to leave.Keep him here until a replacement has been found.

What don`t you understand.Everton are NOT dragging it out.They want this to be concluded as quickly as we do,but why should they let a player go,who still has his name on their documents,until a suitable replacement has been found.City will NOT walk away from this,as too much work has already been concluded,he wants to come to us,his personal terms have been agreed and I bet the transfer fee has been completed.
I hope City would do the same under the circumstances if Sergio ever wanted to leave.Keep him here until a replacement has been found.
Everton have a player that should be in pre season training out shopping in Manchester.the deal has supposed to be on since Xmas Everton have more than enough time to scout a replacement.

Everton have a player that should be in pre season training out shopping in Manchester.the deal has supposed to be on since Xmas Everton have more than enough time to scout a replacement.
Absolute nonsense ! They`ve had a new Manager since and I suspect that was in the minds of the Everton Board,when they decided that it was time for Martinez to go,that maybe a new Manager may help Stones to stay put.
Everton are doing the correct thing and I hope we would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.