John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domino effect doesn't excuse the fact that once again we're close the start of a season with no major improvements from last year. I fully understand Everton need to sign a CB but each day that goes on costs us, as it's valuable time wasted learning how to play in a Pep system.

Other than Gundogan, Nolito and the manager, you mean?

Which is the best thread to flap on? This one or Pogba? It's hard to keep up, what with the transfer window remaining open for another six weeks and the season not started.

I'm citing our transfers in general which once again have been slow.

Are they actually that slow though, relative to our rivals?

Arsenal have only signed two players so far, as have Chelsea and Spurs. United, like us, have signed three players, whilst Liverpool have signed four.

Obviously the needs of each club are different, but the notion that everyone else has done their business nice and early whilst we're floundering in the market isn't really true.

Gundogan won't be fit until after the first international break. Nolito will be a squad player and as good as Pep is, the squad isn't up to standard.

Gundogan could be back next month.

Nolito wasn't a squad player for the Spanish national team where he scored 5 goals in 8 games this year.

Pep is Pep and is a major improvement on Pellegrini. Therefor you're wrong.

Gundogan won't be fit until after the first international break. Nolito will be a squad player and as good as Pep is, the squad isn't up to standard.
Are you wumming ??? !!! As I suspected you have no knowledge whatsoever in how transfers work.MONEY at this moment in time is not the problem.Everton are awaiting firm confirmation that they have got a fucking replacement.What don`t you understand about that ??

Are they actually that slow though, relative to our rivals?

Arsenal have only signed two players so far, as have Chelsea and Spurs. United, like us, have signed three players, whilst Liverpool have signed four.

Obviously the needs of each club are different, but the notion that everyone else has done their business nice and early whilst we're floundering in the market isn't really true.

I'm just looking at it from the perspective that we're just over three weeks off our most important ever season. We've signed Gundogan and Nolito which is great but the former will miss all pre season due to injury.

I firmly believe that having as much time with the squad in pre season as possible is vital, as was proven by KDB last year. He joined us very late, and as a result he ultimately effected our shape and balance when he came in.

The Sane deal we've seemingly been working on sine January, yet his mind was still undecided after the SF of the euros. Stones was part of an England side that was beaten by Iceland nearly three weeks ago yet we've not put a bid in as of yet.

I'll obviously be coming across as a flapper, but my issue is more that I want us to be as prepared as we possibly can be when that first ball is kicked v Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.