John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand these things can take a while but gets a little frustrating when Barca can jump in front of Real and in 24hours have agreed a price for Andre Gomez and after months we still havent made an offer for Stones!!.....Guess I was just little surprised to see Stones having pictures today in the Everton kit, instead of being on his way to China to join the rest of the team...

Understand these things can take a while but gets a little frustrating when Barca can jump in front of Real and in 24hours have agreed a price for Andre Gomez and after months we still havent made an offer for Stones!!.....Guess I was just little surprised to see Stones having pictures today in the Everton kit, instead of being on his way to China to join the rest of the team...

As fans I can perfectly understand you mate, we all want deals wrapped up Robinho-esque. I think, as difficult as it is, trying to stay away from the transfer forum or the latest speculation creates the illusion that deals are done quicker than it actually is. I was on holiday and had no wi-fi last summer during the Sterling saga and it flew by in my eyes while people ave often cited that it dragged out.

My guess is the new investors at Everton are trying hard to keep Stones as their cornerstone English player for the future. Part of this is attempting to change his mind which he had made up about going to City. If we strike out on Stones, and I dont think anyone honestly believes Bonucci is leaving Juve, where the hell does that leave us???? I'd like us to renew interest that was reported in Giminez at Athletico.

Got to say I agree with City_Sean, no flapping involved but I'm not keen on the idea we give a club the opportunity to get the replacement when we are going to be paying them £50million.

Everyone knows they are going to have the money, so it's not down to hoodwinking, and therefore we should be sorting this deal to OUR BEST BENEFIT, and that is for him to be joined up with the squad asap.

Fuck Everton.
My sense that we are balking at 50 million.

Couldn't care less about Stones, I trust our current 4 CBs ( Kompany, Otamendi, Mangala & Denayer) to do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.