John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are talking stupid. I would rather we have good relationships with clubs where possible when buying their best players rathers than snidey bullying tactics. It makes good sense for
future business dealings to create these relationships.
What do you mean, "snidey bullying tactics"?

What a remarkably strange post.

What do you mean, "snidey bullying tactics"?

What a remarkably strange post.

You said "fuck Everton", get it done. That is a strange post. That is not the club we are trying to be and if you do not understand that some of the biggest clubs in the world use snidey bullying tactics to get their man then you are more stupid than you potray yourself.

How do suggest we "fuck Everton" , as you suggest ?

You said "fuck Everton", get it done. That is a strange post. That is not the club we are trying to be and if you do not understand that some of the biggest clubs in the world use snidey bullying tactics to get their man then you are more stupid than you potray yourself.

How do suggest we "fuck Everton" , as you suggest ?
Jeez, you are thick. Pretty obvious I mean "Fuck Everton" and the idea of them supposedly sorting out a replacement whilst we wait in the wings, as a few were saying is the reason for the delay.

Simple really...

Jeez, you are thick. Pretty obvious I mean "Fuck Everton" and the idea of them supposedly sorting out a replacement whilst we wait in the wings, as a few were saying is the reason for the delay.

Simple really...

I know exactly what you said. It is you who are thick.

What do you suggest we do ? Say to Everton, "Sell him to us now, or else", or else what ?

You plum.

I know exactly what you said. It is you who are thick.

What do you suggest we do ? Say to Everton, "Sell him to us now, or else", or else what ?

You plum.
Maybe place a bid?

edit....and let's just have one thing straight, you're the one who started this by saying I was talking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.