John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why I've been pissed off. Txiki has tried to play hardball yet it's just wasted time when he could be on the flight to China.

We all agree with the frustration of this transfer, but you seem to be believing what the rag tops are now printing (and where would they be getting their info from?). This was done to death yesterday, as fans we have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, and I suspect, nor do the media.

Just hang in there.

As you're probably all aware i do find what were going to pay for Stones as absolutely outrageous but keep getting told it's not my money so shan't comment on it anymore.

If it's £50 million or even more than that then so be it.

I can understand Everton wanting to get someone in before selling, but you'd think if they're getting £50 million plus then why not sell him and have the money there to go and play with it.

As you're probably all aware i do find what were going to pay for Stones as absolutely outrageous but keep getting told it's not my money so shan't comment on it anymore.

If it's £50 million or even more than that then so be it.

I can understand Everton wanting to get someone in before selling, but you'd think if they're getting £50 million plus then why not sell him and have the money there to go and play with it.

Possibly because it then reveals what budget Everton have to play with and someone will try and fleece them

Just been reading on an Everton forum, seem August they'll get their TV money and some looking forward to the January transfer window.

they say Jagielkas out with a hamstring injury which maybe what might be holding up this deal

Taken from an everton forum

Don't know how legit this is but heard of someone at the club yesterday that its been doing the rounds at Finch Farm that Lukaku has been offered a new contract with a release clause which would only be active to non English clubs playing in the champions league.

They also said it was possible that Stones was offered something Similar (however said this was not certain) as representives of both players have been having various meetings/conference calls to resolve the possible sagas.

Possibly because it then reveals what budget Everton have to play with and someone will try and fleece them

Could announce it "undisclosed".....saying that though,I think the footballing world knows roughly what they'll be getting,so they will be paying over the odds for a replacement anyway,IMO.

Could announce it "undisclosed".....saying that though,I think the footballing world knows roughly what they'll be getting,so they will be paying over the odds for a replacement anyway,IMO.

Your probably right regarding the footballing world knowing, but I would be surprised if they knew the construct of the deal i.e. Fee & add ons.

Makes very little difference on the money front anyway because the selling club will already know roughly what Everton are going to get for Stones once they start bidding for their centre half.

We all agree with the frustration of this transfer, but you seem to be believing what the rag tops are now printing (and where would they be getting their info from?). This was done to death yesterday, as fans we have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, and I suspect, nor do the media.

Just hang in there.
I'm not frustrated with the way the transfer is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.